BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Trish B.
LEXINGTON, IN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I LOVE this foundation. It stays on all day long and makes my skin look so smooth. I have acne and acne scars and you can't even tell. Great great foundation
Tisha A.
Ukiah
This is my favorite drug store foundation! It is a little runny and does have a wierd smell to it. But I love how long it lasts and the coverage it gives me!
Kelsie A.
I'm actually pretty impressed with this foundation. I wish it wore a little longer but other than needing some touch ups here and there I really enjoyed it.
Sophia T.
Aurora, CO
This is definitely a dupe for the KVD foundation just more of a lightweight formula. It matches my skin tone, dries matte and works amazingly with oily skin
megan n.
Turner
i found it blended better than any other foundation i have ever tried. but it smells so strong of paint and doesn’t have the lasting quality i’m looking for
Ashley A.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
It smells like paint and I just didn't like the formula. I wanted to love it because everyone raved about it but it just wasn't for me. It didn't blend well.
Kelly G.
Lynn Haven
Review for: Porcelain more...
The worst foundation i've ever put on my face. Made me look dry and flakey, and dull. I would not repurchase and i would only reccomend to my enemies.
Rosa N.
I don't used to much cover with my foundation and this one works great with oily skin, the skin still gets a liitle bit oily but in a more controlling way.
Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
Finally a foundation light enough for my skin!!! I adore this foundation. It looks really nice and doesn't make my skin look caked on like most others do.
Cristina G.
Katy
Blends out beautifully with both brush or sponge. Is not too runny or thick to manage. The paddle like applicator is very different but gets the job done.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?