BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Emily G.
Mc Farland, WI
love this foundation, especially for the price. it has great coverage and sits nicely on the skin. doesn’t turn orange and easy to build if necessary.
Karissa M.
Sapulpa
The smell is faintly paint like but other than that it goes on fairly well and the coverage is great. It even covers the redness caused by my rosacea.
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Best foundation ever! This is my go to drug store foundation! It's medium to full coverage. If set with powder it's a matte finish. It's long lasting!
Shianne R.
Greeneville, Tn
I use this, but it’s sticky and hard to blend out. Once it is blended and setting powder is applied it is definitely amazing for a drugstore foundation
Angelica R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Such an amazing foundation. The PRICE is great. I get mines from Walmart which is cheaper and has a variety of shades. It makes my skin feel flawless.
Carolina G.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Love it but when bought at the store it had very low amount of shade range I didn’t like that but it’s good for its price it really works for oily skin
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
For the price, this foundation is SO worth it!!! It's not the best foundation ever, but for the price it blends out beautifully and lasts quite awhile.
Diana Q.
I love it.. I use it all the time.. I totally recommended. I wouldn't change it for anything.. It matches my color so perfect. Leaving a smooth skin..
Katie B.
WORCESTER, MA
This is my second favorite foundation (only to Kat von d). It's long lasting, comfortable, pigmented, great to my sensitive skin and it's cruelty free.
Ana A.
Really good foundation it truly is photo finishing. Really good price fake amount of product.i don't really like its very liquid so it drips everywhere
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??