BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Carmelina S.
Marietta, GA
I really like the coverage. My only problem is that it doesn't blend well with a BB like I usually like to use. It works best with an Artist like brush.
Raeanne H.
United States
This is one of my go to drugstore foundations. I am almost done with my first bottle and will be purchasing again! I love the way it makes my skin look!!
Jordan M.
Orlando
Review for: Porcelain more...
Fave foundation of mine! Cheap but such a good product. It's long wearing, medium coverage, and very natural looking. Wish their were more colors though.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This has been my go-to foundation since it first came out. It has great coverage and isn't too drying but also on the matte side. It comes with 1.0 FL.OZ
Payton S.
One of my go to foundations! Love the coverage but hate the very strong paint like smell. I also like the applicator. A little goes a long way with this!
Jackie C.
Washington, DC
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
This is an amazing foundation particularly for the price! If you don’t want to splurge on foundation. Medium coverage great formula. Super long lasting.
Charlotte C.
Saint Marys, PA
Awesome coverage! Tried it just to see if I would like it...and I LOVE it. Only thing I dislike is the scent...but it's not so bad I would stop using it.
Elena L.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is a light weight foundation. I use it almost every day. For the price(5.99) it is a awesome foundation wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I absolutly luv this foundation its full coverage it stays put allday u cant go wrong with W an W. Its super cheap but as good as the more expensive ones
Caitlin M.
Fultonville, NY
Such a great foundation for the price!! I’m not a fan of the smell of it but it gives awesome coverage and looks super natural. A little goes a long way!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??