BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Bailey B.
Russell, KS
This found was okay from far away, but up close its looked very dry in my skin. I have dry skin personally so maybe it isn't good for dry skin in my opinion.
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
I like this foundation, but I dont find it to be the best for oily skin. It isnt super long wearing, but the finish is nice. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Jessica D.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Absolutely love this foundation .. it's definitely a medium coverage but buildable it looks great on the skin. I just wish it had more shades to choose from
Diane S.
Milbridge, ME
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I love this foundation. It gives my the perfect matte finish the only problem I have with it is that my favorite concealer doesn’t work with that foundation
Holly P.
This foundation is good for the price and is a medium coverage foundation. It is almost the only foundation I've found at a drugstore with a cool undertone.
Lesley S.
One of my new go to drugstore Foundations! I can't believe the quality you get here for this price tag! Really beautiful finish and has decent staying power
Megan J.
It's a perfectly fine Foundation, but it has a smell like paint you put on your walls what does dry the smell goes away but it makes you wonder what's in it
Brenigan J.
This is the BEST drugstore foundation ever. Beautiful finish, easy to blend, and lasts all day. When I pair this with Elf primer my makeup lasts 12+ hours!!!
Adrienne H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So affordable and so freaking good. Leaves a flawless finish with medium to fullish coverage depending on how you apply. Comparable to MAC studio fix fluid.
Brittany D.
Absolutely hated this!! I don't know how it got the hype it did but this stuff made my face look so dry and cakey! Also it has the worst chemical smell ever!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??