BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Layla A.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I like the color and the application stick. I just wish it was a full coverage. Maybe if I find something to mix with it for the full coverage I'm looking for
Liandra O.
This foundation is really good for the price! It does cling to dry patches so make sure you or your client has a nice base before applying! Love this product 💟
Miranda&Natalie A.
Super nice finish, my skin looks really good! It lasts quite a while but does get cakey after a while. I love mine, although I wish there was better coverage.
Lacee K.
Jonesville , LA
Love love this foundation. You seriously look photoshopped. It's so good. It does smell like paint but I can get over that because of how good the product is.
Nyssa D.
Delano
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
It is a really good medium coverage and a very good price I have repurchased it many times. They have a pretty good shade range to get you through the seasons
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
Great coverage feels like I'm wearing nothing doesn't cake up and also has an easy application since it comes with a little handle to spread it on your face.
Keeley M.
Wilton Manors, FL
This foundation is my summer go to it last all day and doesn't get cakey in hot summer weather n it's not super heavy it's my favorite for summer time
Kylee J.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I love the coverage of this foundation I hate that it smells like paint I hate the smell but other than that it’s great for my skin and I love the wear of it
🎀Fatima🎀 J.
Marshalltown,Iowa
Review for: Golden Beige more...
It’s a really affordable foundation for the ones getting started on make up. It has a medium coverage , but it dries up too quickly and it smells like paint.
Arelys R.
En mi caso para tiempos de calor no es buena se oxida muy rápido mi recomendacion seria usala si vas a salir rapido y no vaa a estar mucho tiempo en la calle
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??