BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Catherine S.
Ormond Beach, FL
One of the top 5 best drugstore foundation. This foundation is beautiful. It looks amazing in pictures. Its medium coverage with a full coverage kind of look.
Michaela l.
Cincinnati, OH
This foundation is incredible!!! So affordable! I️t has a medium coverage and is buildable. I️ get compliments on my skin every time I️ wear this foundation!!!
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Not a bad foundation. Just the smell.. and it oxidized a little darker so you have to be careful with your color selection. Overall a decent foundation.
Di'Avian R.
Great coverage but it felt really heavy on the face. My face did look a little oily after applying so when buying this I recommend getting a powder to go with.
Chante M.
Brownsville , TX
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
For the price of this foundation it is amazing. Full coverage and does not feel heavy on the skin. Downfall is that they don't have many shades to choose from.
Ambreah L.
Sulphur
I absolutely adore this formula on my skin however when I use it on some of my clients they claim to breaks apart on their skin and takes forever to dry down.
Diana R.
Tulsa, OK
I'm in love with this product!!! I personally love this foundation because it does what it says .it looks amazing on photos .. favorite drugstore foundation!!!
Bailee D.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I needed this in the shade nude ivory but everywhere i went it was sold out, however it blended out great. This is more a light to medium coverage foundation.
Dominic G.
Red Wing, MN
Worked really well. Medium to full coverage. Smelled a little off putting, felt pretty good though. Didn’t really like how it kind of sat in the pores though.
Carla S.
This foundation is great if you are oily the coverage is super Buildable and the finish is Matte the shape range for a drug store foundation is pretty amazing
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??