BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Carla S.
This foundation is great if you are oily the coverage is super Buildable and the finish is Matte the shape range for a drug store foundation is pretty amazing
Liandra O.
This foundation is really good for the price! It does cling to dry patches so make sure you or your client has a nice base before applying! Love this product 💟
Di'Avian R.
Great coverage but it felt really heavy on the face. My face did look a little oily after applying so when buying this I recommend getting a powder to go with.
Lacee K.
Jonesville , LA
Love love this foundation. You seriously look photoshopped. It's so good. It does smell like paint but I can get over that because of how good the product is.
Diana R.
Tulsa, OK
I'm in love with this product!!! I personally love this foundation because it does what it says .it looks amazing on photos .. favorite drugstore foundation!!!
Kerigan M.
Dodge City, KS
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I like the look of this when I first put it on but after a couple of hours of it on it breaks up on my nose and chin. It also has a really strong paint smell.
Alysa T.
houston
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations! If you’ve never tried go out and try this, it covers blemishes very well (full coverage) & is very affordable!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Favorite foundation of all time. I have tried a ton of other brands and yes the chemical smell is not the best but this is cruelty free so i will let it slide
Ambreah L.
Sulphur
I absolutely adore this formula on my skin however when I use it on some of my clients they claim to breaks apart on their skin and takes forever to dry down.
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Not a bad foundation. Just the smell.. and it oxidized a little darker so you have to be careful with your color selection. Overall a decent foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??