BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
5SOS H.
Franklin, PA
Review for: Porcelain, Nude Ivory more...
I mix two colors to get her for this foundation but I love it to works amazing and has an amazing price it is also very easy to work with would highly recommend
Mercedes G.
US
Review for: Golden Beige, Classic Beige, Peach Natural, Bronze Beige more...
Not my favorite. The applicator isnt very helpful. Also wet and wild doesn't have a very big range of shades. I have to mix to shades just to match my skin tone
Jordan G.
Birdport
Thus foundation did have decent coverage, but I couldn't bare the scent and I no longer use it. If your not sensitive to smells, I would recommend this product.
Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This has definitely become one of my favorite drug store foundations. It is so lightweight and easy to blend out. It gives the perfect amount of coverage! LOVE!
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I had seen sooooo many good reviews on this I had to try it out and OMG at the coverage and it's buildable too plus it's very affordable $6 WAY TO GO #WETINWILD
Arianaa M.
El Paso, TX
Love this foundation the only thing is it does oxidize on tthe skin so i recommend getting a lighter color. But other then that its super good and full coverage
Alice S.
Mineral wells , TX
Great foundation! Stays on a super long time and is vary lightweight. However I'm having trouble finding my shade I have 2 now and still haven't found my shade.
Bailie C.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is my go-to foundation that i would recommend to ANYONE. I’ve worn it to many special events like a wedding, prom and graduation and it didn’t let me down.
Abigail M.
I really enjoy this for a drug store foundation. It comes in so many shades! The few things I don't like about it is the smell and that it accentuates my pores.
Steffany A.
Fairmont, WV
This is literallt the best foundation ive ever used! The color matches my skin perfectly and the foundation doesn't oxidize! Definitely the best foundation ever
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??