BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
My favorite drugstore foundation!! Unbelievably affordable! Great matte finish. I would recommend for almost any kind of skin!
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD
This foundation smells horrible but the coverage is pretty good. It doesnt dry cakey or anything and it stays put all day.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
It has a very distinct smell, almost like paint. It feels good on my oily skin but I can’t get a lot of coverage from it.
Aireona C.
['Fort Gay', 'WV'], WV
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I like this foundation. Great coverage and colors it made my face really oily . So I don’t use it as much as my others
Francely S.
Such a great over all foundation! Great finish. I have dry skin and it does not make my make up look dry or flakey.
Kelsey P.
Beckley, WV
I love this! It's my first favorite drugstore make up it makes your face feel smooths and it makes it look great
Sarah M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
One of the BEST drugstore foundations I’ve ever tried. You know how much it is? 4 FREAKIN DOLLARS. I’m obsessed and I use it as my everyday foundation pretty much!
Tiffany A.
Dry creek, WV
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I really like this foundation. The coverage is amazing, it looks so pretty on the skin, & it’s so affordable.
Jenny P.
Austell, GA
I love my wet n wild foundation and I love how it make my face look. Yes it do last long. It's good for all skin type. That's why I love it so much. It is lightweight. Yes I would recommend to everybody.
Arianaa M.
El Paso, TX
Love this foundation the only thing is it does oxidize on tthe skin so i recommend getting a lighter color. But other then that its super good and full coverage
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??