BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Yelitza L.
Miami
This foundation was the worst thing. I have normal skin once and get oily on my T zone. But this foundation made me breakout and also wore off my skin. I was very disappointed.
Mirelys E.
I loved this foundation!
It went on me pretty matte and seamlessly. It's just great with application and everything. I used a stippling brush and then a beauty blender to just make it all sink in. And it was just great.
Breanna P.
ogden
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Full coverage!! So buildable .. like are you sure this is $5. Wtf! Amazing. Lasts a long time, has a very natural finish. In between matte and dewy but perfect. I will repurchase over and over for $5!!!
This is a very good inexpensive product. It's long lasting as long as you set with powder. It's not too heavy on the skin. However, it can oxidize quickly. It's also pretty full coverage and for the price I would definitely buy again.
Savannah J.
Griffithsvle, WV
Amazing foundation .. great shade selection.. good selection of different undertones... good for all skin types .. medium to full coverage .. natural flawless finish.. and now flashback in photography!
Kim L.
Decent foundation. Lasts a long time. Dried down to a nice matte finish on my skin. Looks smooth. Has a horrible smell like wall paint but goes away after a while. Light to medium coverage but is buildable. I would buy this product again as it has a good price for the quality.
Angel T.
This foundation has great coverage. The coverage is full but also feels light weight. The only thing I do not like is that the foundation has a slight smell to it. This foundation is very affordable!!!
Molly L.
Quinlan, TX
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I have very oily skin and this foundation stayed matter all day. It is very lightweight bit it packs a lot of coverage. I wore it all day and it never budged. Great foundation
Vanessa L.
Mesa, AZ
Love this foundation!! The coverage is amazing. The only thing I don't like is that I feel like it's a bit sticky. But it doesn't break me out at all and smells pretty good.
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
The WetNWild Photo Focus foundation is by far the best foundation I've ever used. My skin looks flawless. It doesn't cake up and get oily like others do. Plus it's affordable.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?