BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
New favorite drug store foundation, it is light weight full coverage and so affordable. The packaging is cheap but love the wand that's attached to the lid. Great for any skin type and love that it's vegan
Rosio D.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this foundation the Coverage is great! It's easy to apply and blends out easy. It worked great for me for my dry skin. I plan on rebuying and would recommend.
Izzy R.
North Chicago
I got this because people would say it was good for oliy skin but it didnt work for me. It smells luke paint! And its so sticky you have to blend it before it drys because if it drys it will be difficult to blend .
Tiffany S.
Chester
I love the Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation, from the easy to apply spatula to the quality of the product is stunning and it lasts all day with a full coverage!!
Val F.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
This is an amazing foundation!! It’s my go to all day everyday! It’s extremely long lasting. By the end of the day, it’s still there, even after a day of running!! It has buildable coverage without being cakey. Overall really recommend this product
Lynne S.
Celina, TN
I love this, however I feel like the color range is a bit off. It has a pretty matte finish, and is long wearing. I would say medium to a full buildable coverage.
Kelly S.
North Canton
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It goes on evenly and actually covers the dark circles under my eyes. And it doesn't come off until you take it off.
Jade V.
Best drugstore foundation, hands down! It has a weird paint smell initially but it fades away fast. Great coverage and does not accent any of my dry skin or texture.
member-9c203a423
Erwin, TN
Review for: Porcelain more...
I wish I could give this 10000000 stars because it's such a good foundation. It has this weird film texture once you put it on but once it's blended out, it doesn't bother me at all. Definitely will repurchase
Liz V.
Orlando
Great drugstore product. I have really bad acne and it hides most of it. Great for both dry and oily skin. Lightweight and long lasting. It is way better than the Maybelline Fit Me. Im definetely buying it again!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??