BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Summer H.
First time user works real well for the price. Coverage is good. Doesn't cake up apples easily with brush or with sponge. It leaves a matte finish but doesn't leave a natural look. Will reuse often and recommend to friends because it's great for price.
Jessica S.
It's an alright finish, not really what I'm used to but it honestly smells straight up like paint and that throws me off as well. Definitely not a recommendation just based off that alone
Yaneli R.
Soo blendable! I love how they have a variety of skin tones for everyone! It last all day on me! Its not super heavy coverage and the price point is amazing! Its only 4.99! I would defenitly recommend to my friends
Rosiie V.
I looooove this foundation ! If youre looking for an affordable but nice coverage this is it. It has a powder finish but not too drying. Its easy to apply with the spatchula it comes it. Defintely will buy again.
Layla T.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
This product has a drugstore price but could pass as a high end foundation. It's my absolute favorite. It's medium to full coverage. Applies amazing with a sponge or a brush. I've recommended it to everyone I know.
Erica S.
Marion, MI
Amazing foundation. Does everything it says. Lasts very well. Mostly matte but not over matte, it doesn't make you look super dry and crusty. Very happy with it, highly recommend. My favorite drugstore foundation.
kaley v.
Wichita , KS
I’ve used this foundation for about a year now and really like it. It’s great coverage without feeling too thick or like it’s clogging all your pores. Also leaves that dewey look that I love!
Kaitlyn V.
Marlinton, WV
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Had an alright amount of coverage to it. Smells like paint. Does not do good on oily skin, it just kept on separating and not lasting long at all on my skin. I now only use this to lighten up some of my darker foundations.
Breanna K.
Elkhorn City, KY
Review for: Cream Beige more...
Perfect color if you self tan! A very full coverage foundation. Works good on my dry skin not to matte but not dewy. Last all day and easy to blend out with a wet beauty sponge. Recommend this to my all friends!
Evelyn M.
Gonzales, LA
This foundation is so nice on the skin. Tbh it leaves a powdery feel to it but it's nice. I have oily skin, and it stays matte on me for a while. I would image it would be good for any skin type. Recommend 10/10.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?