BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Vanessa C.
E Providence, RI
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This a great foundation the price is great Wet and Wild is def underrated the did an awesome job with coverage and longevity PRICE IS RIGHT Con- Not many shades
Meagan M.
Ladoga, IN
I just bought this foundation and so far I like it. It's good for any skin really. Not sure if it's long lasting because I just tried it on. Seems to be pretty good though
Britney S.
Newark, OH
Recently purchased the Wet N Wild Photo Focus foundation and I love it! I have dry, patchy skin and this gives me great, flawless coverage. It doesn't end up looking patchy through the day.
Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
I liked this foundation but good Lord the smell. It's like straight up paint thinner & that in itself was it for me. I'm not trying to wear something that smells that crazy on my face.
Haylee P.
Douglas, GA
By far my HOLY GRAIL when it comes to drugstore foundation! I TOTALLY recommend. It is full coverage with a matte finish in my opinion. Love, love, love this stuff!
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Not sure why it's causing... I applied primer and moisturized my face before hand. My skin is never dry like this and my makeup never looks cakey. I'm so disappointed.
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
I love the foundation. It is a natural satin finish. It is long wearing. I am oily and it wears well, but if I wear for extended periods I look SUPER oily. They have improved their shade range, but it still has room to improve
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
One of my favorite foundations, only downside I have found is the smell of paint when I open but wears off after drying, such a beautiful finish and great coverage.
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Great for dry skin. Makes my skin look like it's glowing and natural. I don't get flashback from this foundation and I personally think it blends best with a wet beauty blender.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Very very cheap! But it is a very good foundation. Has full coverage. I love it. Good for daily makeup. It does smell like paint a bit but it is a very good product
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??