BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Delanie R.
Mason, MI
This foundation is incredibly full coverage! I'm very impressed for the brand and plan on using this product for years to come. I have very sensitive skin and this foundation doesn't effect that at all
This is a very good inexpensive product. It's long lasting as long as you set with powder. It's not too heavy on the skin. However, it can oxidize quickly. It's also pretty full coverage and for the price I would definitely buy again.
Melissa C.
Marrero, LA
This is my current favorite foundation. It provides excellent coverage. It isn't too heavy, but definitely not lightweight. I especially love the applicator inside. It makes applying it so much easier.
Angel T.
This foundation has great coverage. The coverage is full but also feels light weight. The only thing I do not like is that the foundation has a slight smell to it. This foundation is very affordable!!!
Kim L.
Decent foundation. Lasts a long time. Dried down to a nice matte finish on my skin. Looks smooth. Has a horrible smell like wall paint but goes away after a while. Light to medium coverage but is buildable. I would buy this product again as it has a good price for the quality.
Vanessa L.
Mesa, AZ
Love this foundation!! The coverage is amazing. The only thing I don't like is that I feel like it's a bit sticky. But it doesn't break me out at all and smells pretty good.
Molly L.
Quinlan, TX
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I have very oily skin and this foundation stayed matter all day. It is very lightweight bit it packs a lot of coverage. I wore it all day and it never budged. Great foundation
Kim C.
Fort Scott
Review for: Amber Beige more...
This is really good foundation! It’s good for coverage and the color blends well. Wet and wild is a good brand, I haven’t been disappointed in their products so far. I would recommend this foundation.
Jennifer V.
The WetNWild Photo Focus foundation is by far the best foundation I've ever used. My skin looks flawless. It doesn't cake up and get oily like others do. Plus it's affordable.
Savannah J.
Griffithsvle, WV
Amazing foundation .. great shade selection.. good selection of different undertones... good for all skin types .. medium to full coverage .. natural flawless finish.. and now flashback in photography!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??