BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
leah ✨.
north chesterfield VA
After trying some foundation not so cheap I decided to try foudation cheap and see how I worked and personally I liked but I do not love it but for being so cheap I think it is good
doris a.
Review for: Other more...
I love how this foundation doesn't feel like to heavy on my face at all it feels like a natural skin tone color and there is so many shades to it and it leaves a matte finish to it after you are done using it
Christna P.
Beaverton, OR
My new favorite foundation. I have yet to hear negative things about this product. Considering the price of this, it is really great. It gives me a skin like feel and look. It looks natural and has medium and build-able coverage. The only downside to this are the scent and not enough colors.
Ashley D.
Harvey
I find myself reaching for this foundation over my 15 year tried and true MAC fix fluid. If glides in smoothly and leaves a flawless finish. Just have some trouble finding my shade
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
This foundation feels lightweight on the skin and the coverage is medium but you can build it up to full. Only con I have is that it smells like paint at first but after a while it doesnt matter
Brittani S.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love this foundation! Works great on my oily skin and makes my skin look great in photos. Gives me a complete matte finish. I tend to apply this foundation with a sponge.
Mckayla E.
Cheney, WA
This is a very lightweight, sheer to low medium foundation. It looks very pretty and natural but does not cover my acne scars or pimples but does tone down my redness. Perfect for lighter coverage days gives a nice satin matte look to the face.
Evelyn M.
Hesperia , CA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
At first I was very iffy about it! Then I started to used it and it was light to almost medium coverage. It was a really great price and it last a while! Love the applicator it has!
Destinee H.
Rutland, OH
It was okay for about an hour but, it started to oxidize! Also it doesn't look good when you apply it with a brush! Use a sponge when applying it. Pretty lightweight but, it has a really strong smell
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
i love this foundation. its a full coverage. The color i chose fit my skin tone great. the only problem is after about 10 hours it tends to look a little cakey and heavy on the face.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??