BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ashley D.
Good foundation but I can't get past the smell! It smells like house paint and straight up chemicals. It looks really nice at first application but settles into fine lines within a few hours.
Jessica S.
It's an alright finish, not really what I'm used to but it honestly smells straight up like paint and that throws me off as well. Definitely not a recommendation just based off that alone
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
THIS IS AMAZING. I would honestly pay $35 for this as it easily compares to other high end foundations. It's so lightweight and easy to apply. It has buildable coverage without looking cakey and lasts all day.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this liquid foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Lauren H.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
My go to foundations. The only reason I gave it 4 is that the shade range is trash. It’s lightweight and doesn’t crease. Coverage is medium to light. Smell is terrible but the product is fantastic
Jenny K.
The best most affordable foundation there is ! So happy wet b' wild came out with this . It's very lightweight & the best for now that the temperature is rising . It has a dewy finish .
Summer H.
First time user works real well for the price. Coverage is good. Doesn't cake up apples easily with brush or with sponge. It leaves a matte finish but doesn't leave a natural look. Will reuse often and recommend to friends because it's great for price.
Alexis K.
BIG STONE GAP, VA
This foundation works really well and has great coverage. However, it has a very strong smell in the bottle. It smells similar to house paint. Once on my skin, I didn't notice the smell.
Breanna K.
Elkhorn City, KY
Review for: Cream Beige more...
Perfect color if you self tan! A very full coverage foundation. Works good on my dry skin not to matte but not dewy. Last all day and easy to blend out with a wet beauty sponge. Recommend this to my all friends!
Yaneli R.
Soo blendable! I love how they have a variety of skin tones for everyone! It last all day on me! Its not super heavy coverage and the price point is amazing! Its only 4.99! I would defenitly recommend to my friends
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??