BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Michelle R.
Colton, CA
I just go this foundation and I love it. For $5 it's super good.. My skin is dry and it's pretty good. It full coverage. It's long lasting. The only con I have is that it smells like paint.
Kelsy W.
Edwardsville , IL
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This has easily become one of my favorite foundations! Wet n wild did an amazing job with this, it makes my skin look beautiful. I pair it with the tarte shape tape concealer and the finish is flawless. Highly recommend
Nora W.
Tacoma, WA
Medium Coverage foundation, sits nicely on the skin and holds up to its photo promises. I have combination skin and I definitely recommend a good mattifying primer for more oily skin types.
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
This foundation has a great finish if you can get past the horrific smell and the fact that it makes you break out like a hormonal teenager. But then again what do you expect for 4 dollars.
Stephanie F.
Palmdale , CA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I have been using this foundation for almost 6 months now and I can’t get enough. I feel like I can make it look both dewy and Matt depending on the look I’m going for . And a great price!
Brittany M.
Warminster, PA
My new go-to. Replaced my Maybelline fit me matte & poreless. This foundation delivers perfect, buildable coverage. The shades offered are a nice wide range. Smells a bit strange but is very long wearing!
Randi K.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I love this foundation but it makes my skin oily in some spots. I feel like it’s has medium coverage and it’s dewy on me but doesn’t feel like my face is Cakey I would recommend this to someone that doesn’t have oily skin
Joy P.
I really like this foundation. It's more on the full coverage side. It's really easy to apply and to get out of the container because it has a little spatula type thing. It was also only 5 bucks and you can't beat that!
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Buena me gusta el envase aunque aún no me convence La paleta de aplicación o el aplicador la fórmula muy buena fácil de difuminar y cumple con lo que promete así que estoy feliz por eso!!!!
Briley C.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
This is an awesome drug store foundation! Only $6, you really can't beat it! This is very light weight and long lasting. It also has a medium to full coverage. It has a pretty glow finish.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??