BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
This has quickly become one of my favorite foundations, it's a medium/full coverage! If you are a full coverage kinda person then you can definitely build it up! I do recommend though, it is a fav👌
Emery A.
Laie, HI
This is the foundation I use on all my clients because it's long lasting and as the name says it looks perfect in photos. It's pretty easy to find a shade that will match you and it's so affordable
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I highly doubted this foundation but once I purchased it (5$) at Walmart, I absolutely fell in love. It super buildable and has great coverage. It applies really easily with a sponge and it doesn't give you that Cakey dry look
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Honestly my go to right now for summer foundation. Gives me a dewy look. The only problem I have with this is the applicator. I have literally ruined two shirts because the foundation fell on it.
Madison W.
Pretty good product. I like the formula and the shades are pretty good. I have dry skin and the finish is nice, it doesn't dry me out. It is easy to apply and blends nicely. I would buy it again, very affordable priced items.
katherine h.
Hopkins, MN
The best foundation try with other bases before but today I dry the skin exept this I love it is my favorite apart that lasts a lot because I trade a lot of products and with a little reach for today's face and covers very well
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
Some days I like it other days I hate this. The coverage is hard to build up since it applies pretty patching but once you do the finish is very nice. The smell is straight up Elmer's glue scented.
Roselyn T.
ontario
Review for: Amber Beige more...
It looks nice when it comes on. But it does not last long on oily skin! Stay away from this if your skin is oily because it will start to crack. It's a great price but for people with normal skin
Maryellen P.
Waynesboro, PA
This did not sit on my face well at all it wouldn't sit on ceartain spot on my face did not look good at all  it was a matte finish can't say there was any pros  medium coverage.
Jany I.
His foundation is amazing! I can't believe how great it is for the price. I used mine and set it with powder and it literally lasted me all day. I have officially replaced my Milani foundation with this one.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??