BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I'm not such a fan of this foundation. It's not terrible, but it's not my favorite either. Maybe it was not my color, but it looked really cakey on my skin. It also doesn't have many color options at this point.
Sydney B.
First off, great share ranges to choose from. The paddle applicator is unique for tapping product onto a glass plate. This product does not oxidate, but does stick to dry patches so exfoliate as needed. The price is phenomenal, $5.99. The only downside is the paint smell.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This is so worth the hype! It is truly an amazing product and I was shocked at how cheap it is! It's easy to apply and blends out so nicely! It gives me great coverage and hides all of my imperfections.
Taylor M.
Oxford, AL
Unbelieavably amazing. Such a huge array of shades. It is medium to full coverage but lightweight, very buildable. And helllooooo it's $5. How can you beat that? I will be buying this for a long time!
Estella H.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
When I first applied this, I was sure I wasn't going to like it.
It was emphasizing every pore on my face, but after using it a few times with different primers I really did end up liking it.
After warming up on your face, it kinda melts into your skin and looks very beautiful and natural.
I would say it gives you a medium coverage with a natural finish and it can't really be built up much but still is freaking gorgeous on the skin.
Stephanie V.
Hormigueros , Puerto Rico
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I've used. It sets beautifully, doesn't feel heavy, and it's long wearing. It matches my skin pretty good, doesn't oxidize, and best of all, it's cheap!!!
Delmi S.
Dunellen, NJ
This is a good mattifying foundation for oily skin but beware if you have dry skin. I have oily skin but dry undereyes and of you get even a tiny bit near your undereyes it's going to be a cakey mess. Also dries very fast so work in sections. Medium coverage but buildable.
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin , WI
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I literally be this foundation! I had purchased it so many times since it first came out and it is a really good price! This is my favorite full coverage foundation I've ever tried and I've tried so many high end.
Adella H.
SANTA ANA, CA
I'm loving this stuff. Looks amazing on my combo skin. With a little power and setting spray my oily skin can't take this down. I wore to an actual movie shoot and the artist onset was impressed. For less than 10$ this is a steal
bonnie m.
For 6 bucks you can't go wrong. Beware when picking color chose though. Some are more orange. Besides that, it's awesome for a drug store foundation. Its medium coverage. Didn't look cakey at all.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??