BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Cristen R.
Forked river , NJ
This has quickly become my go to drugstore foundation. Especially to wear to work. It doesn't emphasize my dry skin or cling to any dry patches. It last all day long and the finish is beautiful. Love it!! Highly recommend.
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have really dry skin, and this foundation is Matte so I do have to moisturize it really well before I use the foundation. However, I love love love this foundation. It is long-lasting and looks great in pictures! I have the color golden beige. Highly recommended!!
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
I wanted to like this more than I do.
I don't feel it stays matte thru the day. Even with good setting powder
I feel it cakes up, but I am oily. Everyone is different and I have heard great reviews. Not for me though
Lauren H.
One of my go to foundations! I use it mostly for pictures or when I know my pictures will be taken, it's very long lasting! It smells like paint which is my only complaint! The finish is beautiful and the shade range is great, will definitely repurchase!
Rebecca I.
Anniston , AL
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Amazing foundation , makes you look flawless & is a weightless feeling on the skin 😍 , easy to bend through out the skin & is a medium coverage but is buildable .
Veronica B.
I love this foundation! It does have a weird smell to it kind of like paint. It covers my imperfections pretty good but It does set quickly. It doesn't feel cakey or heavy. And it's only $5! I recommend you try it!!
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I have mixed feelings for this one. For $5 it's amazing... if you can look past the paint smell. In fact it's rather overwhelming. But the coverage is fantastic IF you don't have dry patches. Not for dry skin at all!
Marissa D.
Magnolia, AR
This foundation is the perfect drugstore foundation!! The price, the formula, the broad spectrum of colors to choose from is great. It's very lightweight medium to full coverage. Would definitely recommend to anyone!!
Maria T.
Round Lake
I was so iffy about buying this foundation because I didn't really need it, but my favorite youtuber recommended it and I had to get it! It is sooo good. omg I can't believe how good it is for the price. Recommend it!
Maria S.
Although this foundation has a very strong sent like paint it's a very good foundation. It leaves me looking matte and stays on all day. I love the coverage. You can build it up too. Plus the price can't beat that!!!
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?