BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Elizabeth R.
So far its an ok foundation for me I did the color matching thing online and i went to but it since the one I originally got wasn't the one they matched me with but I have noticed its a bit pinkish so I just mix the both I have
Yvette Z.
I used to love this foundation but recently it hasn't been working out for me. It emphasizes my pores around my nose and even when I set it with powder it still transfers. The color match is great though.
pakou l.
fresno, CA
I've heard so many people raving about this foundation but I don't really like it cause I feel like it's super thin which in a foundation I don't really like. Also this isn't full coverage as it claims.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
This drugstore foundation is amazing and cheap! It has medium to full coverage (buildable). And lasts all day even through naps. It has a bit of a paint smell to it...but with a couple of uses it goes away.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how pigmented this foundation is but it can make me look too cakey. I have combo skin & it's really matte on my skin. I would think it's more for oily skin. I don't think it would work for dry skin.
Ivelisse V.
Doral, FL
Beautiful medium to full coverage foundation. Lasts all day on my oily skin. Looks great in pictures too. What I don't like is the strong smell and that it doesn't come with a pump. Good color selection.
Monica B.
Winter haven , FL
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Best drug store foundation. Great coverage, affordable price. Matte finish , easy application. Great for allll types of skin. Last long enough to go out and be fierce. I will continue to buy this product!
Alex S.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This foundation is out of this world. Add 2 or 3 drops of this to your face for a natural look. Add up to 5 or 6 and a full coverage glam base. This, for me, was a cross between dewy and matte. I would recommend to all my friends.
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I heard of this foundation on you tube, everyone raved about it. I bought it and tried it and it separated on my cheeks and nose. Guess I'm looking for a new foundation.
Elina x.
Omg! This product is amazing! For drugstore, this one is totally worth. when I use it that I feel i have not apply the foundation on my skin, i thought that is my “milky” skin since it blurs. It looks so nature in my face. it just gets off on my t-zone(combination-oily skin)
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??