BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Elizabeth R.
So far its an ok foundation for me I did the color matching thing online and i went to but it since the one I originally got wasn't the one they matched me with but I have noticed its a bit pinkish so I just mix the both I have
Yvette Z.
I used to love this foundation but recently it hasn't been working out for me. It emphasizes my pores around my nose and even when I set it with powder it still transfers. The color match is great though.
Leah B.
Morris, IL
This is an awesome foundation for the price. It feels very silly and light on the skin and blends easily. The spatula applicator is ok, I'd prefer a pump, but it works. Medium/full coverage and buildable.
Joanna P.
Garden City, KS
I absolutely love this foundation! To be honest I don't like foundation that much but this one is great. I love the coverage it has and it's long lasting. It feels good on my skin and the color rage is amazing! I recommend this product!
Monica B.
Winter haven , FL
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Best drug store foundation. Great coverage, affordable price. Matte finish , easy application. Great for allll types of skin. Last long enough to go out and be fierce. I will continue to buy this product!
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
So far this foundation is freaking amazing! And has pretty decent coverage in my opinion! It's a thin almost watery consistency and I really love that about it. It doesn't feel or look cakey on the skin!
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how pigmented this foundation is but it can make me look too cakey. I have combo skin & it's really matte on my skin. I would think it's more for oily skin. I don't think it would work for dry skin.
Lyla I.
Gibraltar, MI
This is hands done one of the best drugstore foundations that I have ever tried. They have a good shade range and this product would be great for a kit to buy every shade because it is so affordable !!!
Ivelisse V.
Doral, FL
Beautiful medium to full coverage foundation. Lasts all day on my oily skin. Looks great in pictures too. What I don't like is the strong smell and that it doesn't come with a pump. Good color selection.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Grab this immediately! I tell EVERYONE! It's the best new foundation for this price point! I have dry skin. It does oxidize a tiny bit BUT it is so worth giving it a try. I can't say enough good about it!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??