BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I have mixed feelings for this one. For $5 it's amazing... if you can look past the paint smell. In fact it's rather overwhelming. But the coverage is fantastic IF you don't have dry patches. Not for dry skin at all!
Dania P.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations! It costs $5.99 and it is amazing! It has medium coverage, which is good enough for me and I have oily skin but I definitely do not feel like an oily mess with this.
Andi D.
Old Forge, PA
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!! It has very nice coverage (buildable coverage if you have bad acne like me) for a drugstore, and SO AFFORDABLE!!!!! Good for all skin types (I have combination skin) 10/10 recommend!!!!
Shawanda W.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Mahogany more...
I was SUPER excited to purchase this super inexpensive foundation. I watched several YouTube videos on this & it has a smell but I still tried it.. It even broke my cheek out a little, BUT I'm willing to try it again..
Kati H.
Livingston , TN
Although this product goes on very well, it does not last very long and sometimes moves on the skin and also clings to dry patches on the skin. Would not recommend this product to anyone. It also smells like paint.
Amanda C.
Jersey Shore, PA
Favorite foundation ever! Leaves me with a dewy finish so if you have oily skin it might not be for you. I literally use this and the concealer everyday!! Also it is so affordable! I already have a backup for when I run out
Dayana P.
This foundation has replaced my Estee Lauder double wear. It looks way more natural and last longer and is also full coverage as well. Im obsessed with how it looks and also with how much money im saving by not having go buy the estee lauder anymore.
Angela H.
mifflintown
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Best foundation I've used so far! I have combination skin. I like it best applied with a sponge. Wears well the only downsides for me are the smell and the way it sticks to the beauty sponges when being cleaned.
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
I love this product because it's so compact and affordable and long lasting as well. It's not a high end foundation so don't expect that'll it'll be just that. 50% coverage! I would definitely would purchase again.
Katherine R.
Bronx, NY
Amazing coverage! Buildable! Foundation looks very natural if you use the correct tools. Foundation lasts such a long time and sometimes even longer than high end ones. The price is amazing. I deff recommend this!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??