BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Megan L.
This foundation is amazing for the price. It is very easily blended, and comes in many different shades. It is long lasting, and can be worn all day with barely any touchups. It offers medium to low coverage. I would definitely recc
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
I LOVE this foundation!! So easy to apply and to understand your undertones!! It's also super affordable and tools great under harsh lights. I have combo skin and it's worked really well for me. I totally recommend this foundation!
Christina J.
Griffin, GA
This is my everyday go to foundation. It lasts all day and looks amazing at the end of the day. Med-full coverage. Only draw back is the smell, but is goes away quickly.
Vendy P.
Cornelia, GA
I'm love with this foundation! Its only retail for five bucks and it works great like it's worth more. It gives me a matte finish look with a medium coverage. Overall, I suggest anybody to buy this product. I mean why not? It's only five bucks.
Chelsea M.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I LOVE this foundation. First, it's just about as cheap as you can get. Second, it looks beautiful on my skin. It melts right into my skin. Full enough to cover any redness and even out skin tone, but light enough for all my freckles to still show through. With a setting spray, it still looks good 12 hours later. Perfect semi-matte finish.
Bridget D.
Bethlehem, PA
I'm so happy with this foundation, i rarely buy foundation at the drugstore but this is a new favorite for me! I like this better than high end foundation. It has a natural medium/full coverage and lasts all day!
Love this stuff!
Erin R.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This foundation is by far one of the best of my collection. I reach for this more than my Milani or Fit Me because it provides a nice smooth finish. I have combination skin and this worked with not making nose super dry and cakey.
Melisa C.
Vero Beach, FL
I bought this product 3 days ago. And I have been using it non stop. I love it. It gives u a smooth flawless finish. It's like natural finish. It's beautiful I was so surprised because it's a drugstore brand and it's really affordable. But it's so worth it. I love it.
Jessica S.
Miami
I used this foundation for my graduation photos and everyone asked me who did my makeup or said they liked it! Definitely a beautiful finish, full coverage, and looks great in photos. Layering product on top is smooth as well.
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This is a really great foundation! It is medium to full coverage and it hides any imperfections. But it is super drying and you might want to add a dewy primer and some rose water after applying. I didn't really see any oxidation so that was a bonus!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??