BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Mikayla B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I don't even know where to begin. This product is AMAZING!! I think it's around $7 and is absolutely beautiful. Reminds me so much of the makeup forever hd foundation. It goes on so well easy to apply and lasts all day. It's full coverage and it doesn't transfer. I love this product.
Kinsey M.
It goes on smoothly, and wears beautifully all day long, even on combination skin. I was super impressed at how well this wore, and will absolutely be buying more when I run out! It's my go-to foundation now after wearing others 5x the price!
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
This my new favorite foundation. Its really affordable and gives a natural finish. Lasts all day on my face and it doesn't get me looking like a grease ball. I have oily/combo skin. I really enjoy this more then my L'Oréal matte foundation.
Jessica R.
rialto
I really like this foundation! I love that it lasts all day pretty much and that it's easy to apply! I also like that it does exactly what it's supposed to do and looks my skin look great in pictures. I'd purchase again and recommend to others
Maria M.
After seeing so many videos on it I finally got my own and I must say I'm glad I did. I had to build it up a bit because I like medium coverage and it didn't cake up on me. Stayed on all day! Def one that will stay out on my vanity!!
Crystal H.
I just recently purchased this. And I have to say I'm very very impressed. It stands up to my high end foundation. It's light weight and definitely buildable to a high coverage without feeling cakey.
Jacquelyn P.
Milan, MO
Has an okay amount of coverage, is a bit runny, and more skin tones would be amazing! A small downfall would be that the foundation undertone is a moderate orange tone, not too pleased with that but if you blend enough you can barely tell
Meghan B.
This foundation makes me uneasy. The covrage was good. Small line of colors to choose from. My biggest complaint is the smell, it's like paint and feels that way when applied. I do not like it. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Caroline D.
There's no doubting the coverage and wearability of this foundation. Although the shade range is lacking, it is a beautiful foundation. Unfortunately, I just can't get over the smell! It is terrible! It smells like straight up paint. I'm hoping they can fix this in the future, because for now it just sits on my vanity, I hardly ever reach for it.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have very mixed feelings about this foundation. So the pros first. It is super cheap and does what it claims, looking good in photos. It fights flashback really well. The cons. It smells very chemical, it doesn’t blend well, and my face isn’t very smooth in real life.
Does this product enhance your pores?
Farhin S.
India
Is this foundation matte or dewy?
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
Would this stick to dry patches???
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Does this smell like paint thinner?
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I feel like I must not be using this product correctly or something. It always looks like it's sitting on my skin. I have dry skin and this just makes me look old. I used moisturizer, have tried a handful of primers, and I just can't get it to work for me. I came on here to see if anyone else has had this experience. I feel like the only one!!!