BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Hannah T.
Review for: Amber Beige more...
This is such a good drug store foundation! The coverage is amazing and every time I wear it, I feel like my skin looks airbrushed. The only draw back is that it has a strong chemical scent when you apply it, but eventually it does go away.
Maria L.
Clovis
Review for: Caramel more...
This is my favorite foundation ! It gives me such a natural finish. I have combination skin &' it works so good for my skin. Definitely will be purchasing again. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good drugstore foundation.
Bruna D.
wesley chapel , FL
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is my go to foundation... Its sooo affordable.. The foundation itself feels so light weight on the skin. The only problem people might have is the smell. But other than that its super build able and leaves my skin looking amazing
Kim P.
Ok this is a winner for two reason: $6 and amazing formula for the price. It wears well from 6 to 8 hours....just be sure to set this foundation. It has a great range of color. It has a medium coverage and very lightweight on the face.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
Love this foundation it's soo affordable only $6 and it looks soo good on my skin it's medium to full coverage it last a good 6 hours on my face if I set it and doesn't break me out or anything it's so beautiful on the skin I'm obsessed!
Amber B.
Deridder, LA
I love this foundation! The color match is great, lasts long and I even prefer this over my urban decay all nighter! It’s a affordable and easy to use! It blends so nice, great coverage and I’ve already got all my friends to buy it!!
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
This has quickly became holy grail status!!! This foundation is AMAZING!!! I have already got my mom, our neighbor, and my sister in law hooked. There seems to be a color for everyone. I already bought back ups for fear of running out.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I first saw this product tested by Jeffree Star. I then bought it and very good and a full coverage matte look. I usually blend a bit of my covergirl foundation in with it because alone I feel like it's way too drying. Overall amazing! Will buy more!
Nanette M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Such a great foundation for being drugstore! Stays on longer than my mary kay foundation. Just as good as my MakeupForever Matte Velvet+ foundation too! I absolutely love this foundation. It's my everyday go to! Thank you Wet N Wild!!!
Savannah R.
Wichita, KS
I didn't like this one bit. The smell of this actually smelled like wall paint, and no I'm not exaggerating at all, it was pretty sheer and I like my foundations full coverage. It was greasy and didn't last at all. This only works for me if I mix it in with a thicker foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??