BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
This is the best foundation I have ever used. I found a great match for my skin tone. It gives build-able medium coverage. It looks like my natural skin but better. It is not cakey at all. I think it gives a beautiful satin finish to the skin.
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
This my new favorite foundation. Its really affordable and gives a natural finish. Lasts all day on my face and it doesn't get me looking like a grease ball. I have oily/combo skin. I really enjoy this more then my L'Oréal matte foundation.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Holy. Crap. This product for this price , literally performs like a high end product! It gives you such a natural finish , is easily buildable , and is like 5 bucks !!! WHAT?!?!! Seriously pick this bad boy up if you haven't !! RUN ! GO !!!
Allison D.
Kemah
Good foundation, good coverage, dries down and doesn't budge. My only complaint is that it will cling to dry patches, to fix this, spray some fix plus on a beauty blender and dab dab dab. God the price though, wow, you go wet n wild, you go!
Jaden B.
It's so good I love it it is amazing I use it everyday when I do my make up it works like magic on your face I love wet and wild products and I have used so many also many foundations that I have had in the past never worked as good as this product I looooooovvvvveeeeee it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
I was excited to try this foundation because I heard so many positive reviews but the second I opened it all I could smell was a paint thinner type scent. I swatched it on my skin and it began to burn like crazy so this was big NO WAY for me!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Finally found another shade to finally match me other than NYX! Highly recommend this because of the shade range, the coverage and the price!!! Great cruelty free foundation for an awesome price and awesome quality. Everyone should try this out!
Jessica L.
I absolutely love this foundation. It does not have flash back so that is a huge plus. Also they have a good color selection. I recommend this foundation to everyone. And a lot of my friends have used this foundation and have fallen in love with it. I love the idea of a spatula to apply it with because I have pouring out good foundation.
Christin C.
thomasville
I wish I could give this product five stars, but the foundation broke me out completely. I had texture everywhere from my forehead to my chin. I LOVED the finish and the coverage it gave. It had a satin/dewy finish and about a medium coverage.
Jessica R.
rialto
I really like this foundation! I love that it lasts all day pretty much and that it's easy to apply! I also like that it does exactly what it's supposed to do and looks my skin look great in pictures. I'd purchase again and recommend to others
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?