BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Marissa B.
Owasso , OK
I wish I could give this zero stars. I was so excited to try it because everyone raved about it. But I was extremely disappointed. It turned my skin orange and was patchy and flaked off on my forehead. I would not reccommend this cheap product.
Lauren S.
Martinez, GA
This goes on great and has a great finish to begin with. Throughout the day it doesn't wear incredibly though, I have oily skin and it breaks down on my cheeks. It's also tacky I have to definitely set it with a powder. But it's only $5 so it's not too bad!
ash S.
Mesa, AZ
This foundation didn't work for me. The price is great, but it made the texture in my skin worse and clang to my dry patches. The smell is a little weird, but goes away after applied.
Kristie W.
Fayetteville, Ga
Love it. For a drug store brand the formula is amazing. It made my skin look dewy and hydrated without looking oily. I would definitely recommend this for someone that wants a beautiful looking foundation that doesnt want to spend a ton of money
Gabbie R.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation so much! There’s a really strong chemical smell, but once you beat it into your skin it disappears. It’s medium coverage, and really dewy. You can obviously build up the coverage, which it does incredibly well. I love it!
America R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love love this foundation. It gives my face a natte finish. Goes on so smooth and looks amazingly beautiful on the skin! I recommend using a beauty blender to apply the foundation.
Calldy S.
So far I am really liking this Foundation. I have combination skin so I like to lean towards matte finishes and this Foundation dries to a matte like finish in my opinion. I have worn it for about 8 hours and my foundation was still looking nice!
gina N.
omg I was so surprised at the quality of this foundation. It isn't full full coverage but I would say Medium coverage. It goes on smoothly, blends beautifully and best of all you don't look like you're wearing a ton of makeup on your face. This is definitely one of my favorite foundations now and it's all I have been using since I picked it up
Alli R.
Amsterdam, NY
Just tried this for the first time a couple of days ago and is now one of my favorite foundations! The color is perfect and the formula feels amazing. It does not feel too caked on, but the coverage is really good! You can't beat the price of this either
Kristin M.
San Antonio, TX
I picked this up today for my mom because she needed a foundation and I have to say I'm really impressed with it. My mom has blemishes and freckles so it's hard for her to find a foundation that's good, but when she tried it you could instantly see a difference. It looked smooth and natural and just what she wanted in the foundation. The fact that it was only $5 made it even more loveable. Great buy.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??