BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Chemberly L.
Review for: Caramel more...
Favorite foundation that I own and very long wearing, I usually wear it for 10 hours straight. It's medium to full coverage and I would recommend it for combo skin because it doesn't get as oil as most and I have bought it again and will continue too.
Jena W.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I purchased this because I read great reviews about it. The color does match my skin pretty well. It takes a while to dry and tends to smudge around. Be sure to use a setting powder with this foundation.
Taylor H.
MADISON, CT
Love each this foundation and for the price..this is a steal! I found a great match for me although there could be a better shade range. This foundation blurs my pores and stays all day it doesn't oxidize and has a beautiful natural satin like finish
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I've bought this twice now and will continue to do so. I'm telling you that drug stores are stepping their game up!! This is a good foundation, and I like the finish. I recommend this to anyone who is wanting to branch out in the drugstore section of makeup :)
Arwa A.
I know everyone loves this foundation, but I simply could NOT get over the smell. It is so strong and reminds me of playdo. I just could not work with it. Color range is really weird too. Sorry, but this foundation was a heavy hearted no for me. Go use those $7 elsewhere.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I like this sometimes.. It depends on how my skin is acting. During the summer months when I'm more on the combo oily side it looks nice. But winter I have dry skin and it sticks to my dry patches. It's very inexpensive and there are a lot of color options.
Yolanda T.
Glendale, AZ
I love the coverage this foundation gives! It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily! I loved it and the price is amazing. I would give it 5 stars but it has one flaw, I cannot stand the smell! It smells like paint!! But I have learned to live with it!
Kelly J.
Madison , WV
I never thought I could love a $6 foundation so much! I got this in the shade rose ivory and the coverage is great and it leaves a smooth finish that lasts all day. It does smell like paint, but it goes away after you apply it. I'll definitely purchase again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is awesome! This is an amazing full coverage concealer but it feels super light and no matter how much you put on it never cakes. It blends really well and has perfect coverage. It's super cheap and easy to find! Only down side is it smells a bit painty.
m.k. w.
Some days or works for me some days it doesn't I love the color pay off but sometimes it doesn't like my primer some days it does but most people o know and use it on love how it looks on they so I will say it may work for most skin types but not all
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?