BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jessica G.
Review for: Peach Natural more...
I kept hearing about this but since it was less than $5, I was honestly skeptical. I finally decided to try it and fell in love. My skin is normal to combo and this foundation worked great for me! I've been using it for about a week now and no complaints.
Emily B.
Olean, NY
Im not a fan of this foundation and it seems like im the only one...i have normal to dry skin and i put this on with my go to primer and it breaks up right away i want to love it sooo bad but it looms.like crap on my face...i love the concealer though.
Kelly J.
Madison , WV
I never thought I could love a $6 foundation so much! I got this in the shade rose ivory and the coverage is great and it leaves a smooth finish that lasts all day. It does smell like paint, but it goes away after you apply it. I'll definitely purchase again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is awesome! This is an amazing full coverage concealer but it feels super light and no matter how much you put on it never cakes. It blends really well and has perfect coverage. It's super cheap and easy to find! Only down side is it smells a bit painty.
Yolanda T.
Glendale, AZ
I love the coverage this foundation gives! It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily! I loved it and the price is amazing. I would give it 5 stars but it has one flaw, I cannot stand the smell! It smells like paint!! But I have learned to live with it!
Taylor H.
MADISON, CT
Love each this foundation and for the price..this is a steal! I found a great match for me although there could be a better shade range. This foundation blurs my pores and stays all day it doesn't oxidize and has a beautiful natural satin like finish
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I like this sometimes.. It depends on how my skin is acting. During the summer months when I'm more on the combo oily side it looks nice. But winter I have dry skin and it sticks to my dry patches. It's very inexpensive and there are a lot of color options.
Arwa A.
I know everyone loves this foundation, but I simply could NOT get over the smell. It is so strong and reminds me of playdo. I just could not work with it. Color range is really weird too. Sorry, but this foundation was a heavy hearted no for me. Go use those $7 elsewhere.
Chemberly L.
Review for: Caramel more...
Favorite foundation that I own and very long wearing, I usually wear it for 10 hours straight. It's medium to full coverage and I would recommend it for combo skin because it doesn't get as oil as most and I have bought it again and will continue too.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I've bought this twice now and will continue to do so. I'm telling you that drug stores are stepping their game up!! This is a good foundation, and I like the finish. I recommend this to anyone who is wanting to branch out in the drugstore section of makeup :)
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??