BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Paige H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This has a really odd smell and that’s my only complaint. I have combination skin and this foundation sits beautifully on it. It’s fully coverage and it’s matte but it’s not too matte to where it picks up on dryness. You get way higher quality than what you pay for!
Kendy P.
Modesto, CA
I really love the foundation. It replaced KVD for me which was drying out my combo skin. It smells like paint - which is not a plus but it covers nicely and a bargain. I liked that they have a light olive shade (bisque) that matches me perfectly. Vegan/cruelty-free.
Alysha C.
Bowling Green, MO
Love this for a glam look. On me this is super full coverage! I don't have a lot of acne and i have dry skin, this works great! The finish is beautiful and really provides a nice base for any look! And the fact that it's cruelty free and vegan AND only $5 is amazing! Thanks wet n wild!
jacqueline t.
It made my skin so dry and it's weird because I have oily skin. But what I hated the most was that this foundation smelled like PAINT! The smell was so strong I could even smell it while I was wearing this. I was so excited to try it but sadly I wouldn't recommend it.
Stephanie O.
The photo focus foundation is a great product it's very affordable ! It does it's job I believe it's a lightweight product and very easy to apply on your skin. I think that for a starter or a person who's looking for an affordable product this would be the one to try !
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
I love this inexpensive foundation! The spatula supplied makes it so easy to apply and to the face and it blends out great with a beauty blender or brush! I recommend it to all skin types. I will continue to purchase this for day to day wear! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Mia C.
Mesa, AZ
I have oily skin, and so far this product works amazing. It doesn't make me look super oily during the day, and that's saying a lot since I work with children. I use it on an everyday basis, as well as going out. For $5 this foundation works just as well as high end
Katie L.
Edwardsville, IL
It is well worth the hype that is going around. I struggle to find my shade and luckily these have labels that show their shades and undertones to make it easier. So affordable and long lasting. I would say medium to full coverage and very build able. Never looks cakey
Amanda l.
tyler, TX
This is awesome coverage for a lesser price I was skeptical at first at trying it and now i gotta say this stuff works great ! Use a beauty blender and wahla ! Beautiful face! I totally reccomend this stuff to anyone searching for a great foundation on a budget !
Elizabeth C.
Finally a foundation that is the right color for my pale skin. I feel like it has great coverage and I love the applicator. I feel like I don't waste a lot and using my beauty blender to blend it in makes it look flawless on my skin. Definitely my new go to drugstore foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??