BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sky H.
Alhambra, CA
I have just recently bought this foundation, it's a matee and super blend able! It's full coverage and blurs out, any blemish it's easy to apply. I'm in love with this product!! I highly recommend it
Danielle G.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Seriously, I think all of us in the beauty community can honestly say that for under $6 this foundation is literally one of the BEST on the market!! It photographs BEAUTIFULLY, just as marketed to do and it lasts such a long time!! I have replenished my stock a few times now!!
Dulce H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have large pores on my nose and forehead and blackhead on my nose. My skin is oily and dry. I bought two colors to try out and was dissatisfied. Smelled like plastic and aft r I blended it onto my skin it was creasing a lot!! Very liquidy and I guess to be expected for the price.
Hannah A.
Terre haute, IN
My biggest complaint is the smell. It smells like I've just opened a fresh can of paint and that is not something I want on my face. I would say the coverage is light to medium. It's an okay foundation, especially since it's inexpensive but in my opinion it isn't worth the hype.
Sophia M.
No words can describe how great this foundation is. I have oily skin and this keeps me matte all day and it stays on for 10+ hours it's amazing. The smell is a bit iffy when you use it but I've gotten used to it, and the product is so good that I'm willing to easily look past it
Melissa A.
San Mateo , CA
Review for: Amber Beige more...
I was so skeptical to buy this foundation because of how cheap it was. But it has been the Best Buy I've made. It looks so well on my skin and the color match for me is great. The only downside is the weird paint smell but if you can get through that your makeup will look great!
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great foundation! goes on nicely and cannot feel it on the face, it does last long and the best thing is it is very affordable!! 5.99!! i would buy it again, the reason i give it 4 stars is because it smells a little weird, but other than that it is good especially for that price.
Taylor B.
Although sometimes overlooked, I think wet n wild has really upped their game. This is an amazing foundation that's easy to apply and personally very long lasting. My favorite feature is the applicator so you don't have to put some of the product on the back of your hand. Overall I would definitely recommend this product! #contest
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I bought this foundation to use for my Harley Quinn Halloween Makeup!! It does the job ,but I noticed it doesn't blend all that well. It's lightweight ,but at the same time it feels heavy. Other than that it's an okay foundation.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
I absolutely fell in love with this foundation! The price is incredible as well! Medium to full coverage! It's long lasting, I worked Out and it didn't move! It has a slight smell but it goes away once you blend it in the face! Recommend it 100%
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??