BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Hannah M.
This is easily the best drug store foundation out there. It's full coverage, and once you set it you can't even feel it on the skin. It's great for all skin types and has a beautiful natural matte finish. If you're on the dryer side I'd recommend mixing it with a couple drops of oil. I will definitely repurchase!
Carley S.
Cooperstown , PA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
The best drugstore foundation ever! It doesn't really work for oily skin as much! It has good coverage and i use it all the time! The only problem is, is it smells like paint. after you put it on it doesn't smell anymore!
Mercedes S.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I first purchased this foundation for use in professional photographs, and was impressed. It applies well with a damp beauty blender. It is great for oily skin, but can be a bit patchy on dry skin. I have since purchased again, because it performs great on camera and looks flawless on my skin!
Bethann D.
Teaneck
First time I have ever used a wet n wild foundation and it is very easy to apply and Blend. It is definitely good quality for a relatively good priced product. the Packaging. buying it online was very easy and the website saves your purchases so you can buy it again with very fast shipping
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Not really big on this foundation. The shade selection seems to lean very orange toned in the darker shades. I was not avle to make foundation work. Even though the formula seems good. I was not able to give it a goid wear because of the lack of shades. If they work on shade range. I will buy again
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
This is a really high coverage foundation for such an affordable price. Wow. I would highly recommend everyone buying this product. At first I bought a shade way to pale for me so I bought another and I love it. Really great for the price! Forget my high end foundations this is where it is at
Donna R.
Felton
Review for: Peach Natural more...
I have combination skin and while this foundation is great coverage and it looked really good on the areas of my face that are normal to a bit oily, but my areas that are dry and have dry spot it is terrible. I even tried taking a bit more serum on those areas and it just did not work for me.
Paige P.
Nauvoo, AL
It was pretty difficult to find a color match but I like that they have some yellow and pink based colors. It had a more dewy finish on me. I have an oily t zone but dry elsewhere. I mix it with other foundations and it's amazing! It's great for $5.99!wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Kaley H.
Shawnee, OK
I keep this in my makeup bag at all times. You can't beat the price and it's such a nice foundation. It wears well, I haven't had any problems with transfer, and it lasts a LONG time. I've tried almost every foundation under the sun that doesn't stick to my dry patches and this is one of them.
Kathy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Desert Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation ! It makes my face look flawless and it’s super easy to apply, I would say it lasts a good 7 hours before my face gets greasy but I totally recommend it ! It’s super cheap too! ❤️
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?