BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Adriana D.
Apache Jct, AZ
This has been my go to foundation since I bought it about a week or so ago. I love it, so light but great coverage! Of course you can build it up and it WONT leave you Cakey. Obviously, depends what kind of skin you have I have dry skin and sometimes i don't even put a setting powder. Definitely recommend trying it!
Arizz C.
El Paso, Texas
I love this foundation! Very full coverage, easy to apply, I do think a beauty blender is wayyyyyy better. For the price I think it's great it is medium to full coverage and it is buildable. The smell is more of a house paint smell though but nothing toooo strong, I do have dry combo skin and it suited me well
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This foundation really wowed me when I first tried it. It's so inexpensive and has beautiful coverage and look to it. The dropper Makes it very easy to get the right amount of product. I also think it has very nice coverage.
Kiera B.
Dunedin, FL
Unbelievably full coverage, plenty of shades to fit everyone's perfect shade. I also feel its really cool that they tested this formula for foundation in several different lightings to ensure customer satisfaction. Once again, wet n wild has outdone themselves. Especially with a price that cannot be beaten.
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
This foundation is honestly amazing. This is one product that you should definitely believe the hype. It is such a great formula and gives high medium to full coverage without being cakey or feeling heavy in the skin. I love the longevity of this product as well. It lasts my 12hr shifts at work and then some.
Sarah C.
Clinton , TN
this foundation isn't full coverage, but you can definitely build it up to that, or at least wear it on a good skin day : ) . I love the finish it leaves, and the photo ready concealer had the most amazing coverage ever!
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Rose Ivory, Porcelain, Nude Ivory, Shell Ivory more...
I bought several of the lighter colors as I had issues trying to match my ski tone through the bottle. This foundation doesn't have great lasting power even with a primer it only last 4-6 hours on my normal skin but it has great coverage. It smells like paint, if you are sensitive to smells you won't like it.
Brittnee K.
I was so excited to try this out but i was very disappointed. The coverage isnt so great and also it was very very light ( Usually the lightest shades are too dark for me) also it wouldnt sit right on my nose at all and when you try to build it up it takes the product right off. The only good thing about it is the price.
Ashley W.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
One of my favorite foundations yet! It looks great in my skin - I don't have much to cover so I would say medium coverage.

It holds up pretty well on my combo oily skins.

The one major downside I have for this product is the weird smell it has and after a while the bottle gets crusty because of the spatula.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
By far one of the best drugstore foundations I have tried. I love that the coverage is buildable and the finish is beautiful. But most importantly you do not get that white cast flash back in photos with this product. It wears beautifully and when set correctly you can get a good 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted wear.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??