BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Merisa J.
Caruthers, CA
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It's a build-able coverage which is nice because it doesn't go on super cakey. I have oily skin and I feel like this foundation controls my oils! Crazy right!? And what's even crazier is that the foundation will last me over 8 hours! I've tested it and with a quick blot around hour 6-7, I'm good to go.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
There is a good reason for all the buzz around this foundation.... It's amazing! It applies like a dream. But I will add that if you over do it it does get cakey. Stays a whole work day and more. It's a medium to full coverage, again not buildable. For reference I have dry skin and it doesn't accentuate dry patches.
Blanca A.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I like this foundation because it is really affordable & it does the job. I love the lightweight coverage and how natural it looks. My only problems with this foundation is that it gets a bit oily through the day and it has a slight paint-like smell when applying. But it is perfect for school days or for running errands. (:
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
By far the BEST drug store foundation for photography or filming. This sits beautifully on the skin and looks flawless. They have a great shade range, and Wet n Wild's claims of no flash back I 100% agree with. I use all of the photo focus products any time I don't want flash back and they never disappoint! I have combo skin and this is a Matte foundation, I never have to blot throughout the day and this never insinuates my dry patches. This foundation does dry quick so I have to blend into the face in sections, great with a brush or beauty blender! And it's only $4-$5 depending on where you buy. Such a great product!
Adriana D.
Apache Jct, AZ
This has been my go to foundation since I bought it about a week or so ago. I love it, so light but great coverage! Of course you can build it up and it WONT leave you Cakey. Obviously, depends what kind of skin you have I have dry skin and sometimes i don't even put a setting powder. Definitely recommend trying it!
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
This foundation is so beautiful! It is buildable medium coverage and super lightweight. It has a light chemical smell to it but goes away after getting applied. It lasted about 7 hours on me before I needed to blot. I love it. Highly recommended!
Marina G.
Riverside
I think this foundation gives such a beautiful natural finish to the skin. It is light to medium coverage so it is perfect for everyday use. I don't find that it settles into any lines throughout the day, but if you are oily it might break up after a long time of wearing it so I recommend touching up with some powder later in the day. It is so affordable, and has quickly become one of my new favorite foundations. Highly recommend.
Nathlene E.
Review for: Other more...
I like the texture of this product, I haven't bought one of these but I've tried it in my hand and it has a great coverage to it, but I just want for this foundation to have many more shades so that I can buy one ( as in skin tone please)
Cazandra D.
Oklahoma
Review for: Other more...
I liked it, but the only thing bad about it is that it smells like straight up paint. & it's really hard to blend in , maybe with my type of skin. i honestly don't think it's good for oily skin. and if you do have only skin you have to add a lot of powder. If your more on the dry skin side I think it works great.
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
This is the best 5 dollars that I have ever spent! Love how this foundation looks on my skin, it doesn't affect it at all. And I have oily skin. It's very light, can barley feel it on you. I'm almost thinking about getting a back up for when I run out. I don't see me using any other foundation for a long time.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??