BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Gabi L.
Jeffersonville
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
Ok now this is a great foundation the only problem I seem to have with this is that it's smells like paint. It's great with my oily skin I don't find it feeling heavy later on. It is about medium coverage you can build it up but not too much or it will get cakey. I recommend it to everyone out there with oily to combination skin.
Toni L.
Garfield , NJ
Amazing foundation, amazing coverage & very light weight & gives a beautiful finish to the skin! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation pros, doesent look Cakey & cons it smells like paint lol but it's affordable
Alexandra S.
Well for me the lights color was horrible sad to say it felt like they put water and light color powder together and hoped for the best I hear great things but wasn't happy I'm sad to say there was places on my face that were showing my skin and it wasn't looking good at all I tried it so many times and different ways I'm sad
Diana V.
Just bought this today. It is a beautiful and affordable foundation. It was medium coverage, but very buildable. It had a gorgeous finish to it & felt like a high end foundation. My only complaint would be the smell. It had a paint like smell to it, but I will definitely continue to use it! Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Donna M.
I have not experience any flash back when wearing this foundation. The paddle applicator is different but it works fine. My normal/ sensitive skin does fine with it. I noticed it does break down a little around my nose and center of my forehead but nothing that a quick touch up doesn't fix. The only issue I have is the scent.
Kourtney W.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
For me, this product was a nightmare. I didn't like it at all, and neither did my skin. I usually don't have bad breakouts, but after using this foundation for just one day, my skin broke out so bad I couldn't get a handle on it for a week. I've always loved everything about Wet N Wild, but this product is just not for me.
laura l.
Manteca , CA
I love this foundation. It's my favorite drugstore foundation I've tried in a very long time. It's full coverage and stays all day. I would give it a full 5 stars but I have 2 complaints, it smells like paint and I dont like the application paddle. However, they foundation it's self is SOOOOOO good I overlook those 2 things
Laci C.
Mooresville
Review for: Porcelain more...
i bought the wrong shade but it still applied amazing, like a $40 foundation when really it's only about $6. the coverage is about medium but you can build it up to be a full coverage. i love this foundation and i will be re purchasing. 10/10 recommend
Amber R.
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE! It is such a great foundation great coverage doesn’t feel heavy really lightweight with great coverage. It’s not extremely full it is buildable. Pro affordable amazing coverage beautiful finish great for all skin types. Cons smells slightly of paint but nothing alarming smells like paint mixed with foundation but not at all bothered barely notice it too. 10/10
Liz M.
I was scared to try this at first since i did not have a nice interaction with the powder, but this foundation has quickly become a favorite of mine! It has a nice finish to it, has medium coverage and it is easy to blend. I have been using my sponge to blend and so impressed with the foundation! Definitely will be one to repurchase!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??