BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mansi V.
I love this foundation. It is so pigmented and the spatula that comes attached to the cap helps with the application. The coverage is amazing and they have a large variety of shades to fit almost everyone's skin tone. This finish with us matte. It is long wearing and does not reflect with the flash. I highly recommend this product
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
i was so impressed by this foundation  it is totally a nice drug store dupe for a lot of good mascaras it last a nice amount of time it has a matte finish once it dry's it is super affordable and easy to find i really do recommend it to any one that want to look good and is on a budget it is a really nice foundation
Erika S.
College Point, NY
This has quickly become holy grail ! It's finish is matte & flawlesssss! Only down side is it straight up smells like paint but if you can get past that you won't regret this. I have repurchased this 4x already and I love it more each time. I have combination to dry skin and it doesn't make my skin look flaky or pores show too much.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
PLEASE trust the hype on this! It's only like $5 and it's one of the best foundations I've used! It's demi-matte, medium coverage, and is super smooth and natural looking on the skin. For a drugstore foundation, it actually has a lot of shades. It's not a lie that it looks good in all kinds of lighting either! I highly recommend it!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Caramel more...
This foundation goes on smoothly, and I would recommend this to anyone who want to try out differ colors of foundation as this foundation is affordable! It has a nice applicator, and you can use it to scrape out every last drop! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I tried using this a few times and I don't really care for it. It feels kind of heavy on my skin. I don't like how long it wears. It seems to break up after a few hours. I also don't think it makes my skin look better. I may have the wrong color. I may try it again since so many people love it, but I just can't seem to get it to work for me.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I love this foundation, I wear it on the daily when I want a light to medium coverage look. It blends effortlessly and does not leave me looking cakey. They have a variety of skin tones although you will find a better match online than in select drug stores. They tend to only have about 5-6 shades in store. You must try it !! :)
Kari C.
How do I love thee....Let me count the ways.....This foundation is AMAZING!! It reminds me of MAC Studio Fix (like almost an exact dupe tbh) but for less than half the price. The coverage is awesome, the finish is perfect, the value is unreal! I will continue to use this foundation for as long as they continue to make it. Well done WnW!
Kelsea W.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this foundation so much! It surprised me because the price is so low, but it's really a great product. It has medium to full coverage and layers up well. The shade range is pretty good and the price is AMAZING. This blurs pores and makes everything look airbrushed. I will definitely be stocking up on these to use on clients!
Rebecca H.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to love this so bad. But it just didn't work for me. It my skin looked dry yet I was so oily. I don't think there was enough coverage for me. And I just couldn't get over the smell. To much like paint for my liking. Overall I think if you have a different skin type than me it could work for you but it's just not for me.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??