BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
very impressed with this foundation, i have oily skin & it stayed well on my face throughout the day. it is a very light consistency and is easy to blend, set it using the photo focus powder and it makes my skin look amazing! well purchase again
Mona D.
Van Nuys , CA
Love this! So obsessed with it. Not a medium skin tone but Light/neutral with peachy/olive tones sometimes and this works great. I am obsessed with it. Plus it is yellow based. Amazing coverage. Would recommend it!
kimberly c.
I loved the foundation in the begining. But as I went thru out my day I started to see my zits more and the redness on my face, not sure if that was because I didn't put setting spray , but it was a great foundation
Elizabeth M.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I bought this 3 days ago thinking it wasn't my color but I was wrong. It stayed on all day, didn't flake up even when I had the photo focus setting spray along with it. It dries matte so that's a plus for me. It's very buildable for full coverage. I don't even have to use a lot of the foundation. Very little counts. Highly suggest this foundation!!
Amanda H.
How can a 5$ foundation be so good?! Wet n wild did it! I wear this stuff all the time and it lasts a good 8 hours! Beautiful for photos. They did an amazing job!!
Courtney H.
Panama City, FL
This foundation has changed the game for me in foundation world.  I use to use the Giorgio Armani foundation but this has totally replaced it.  For the price and the coverage, you can't beat it.  It gives zero flashback in lights and has the most natural full coverage I have ever seen. It is magic in a bottle! Highly recommned.
Ashley S.
Rosebud , MO
This foundation is nothing short of five stars! This foundation I apply with a damp beauty blender and I can't even feel it on my skin, it is so light and natural...yet still being a medium coverage foundation! This foundation if set with a good powder lasts all day and looks great under lighting of many different types and there is certainly no flashback!
Gregory B.
DUBLIN, OH
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
The foundation itself is not terrible at all. It certainly looks good on the skin. I did a youtube review if you want to check it out. Search for Hello Gregory Official. Youll see that it actually doesnt reduce photo flashback when flash is on, which is what it is named for!
Peyton W.
Wet n wild is stepping up the drugstore game. I got this foundation for $5 and could not believe the quality. There is also such a large variety of colors. The first application I noticed it was definitely just medium coverage but 100% build-able. It blends well with your other fave products and makes your skin look smooth. Will buy again!
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Cream Beige, Golden Beige, Bronze Beige more...
I just want to say that I'm all about high end makeup when it comes to foundation... But I have fallen in love with this formula!!... It's soooo beautiful it leaves the skin look pore less!!...also it's very tacky but I like that because your powder stays put ALL night long!!... I highly recommend this product.. It's $6 and beast most high end makeup!
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?