BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
My other favorite foundation next to the milani one. Believe the hype and try it out! It's a great drugstore foundation! It doesn't oxidize, great coverage, easily blends, doesn't move and works well when other products are packed on. Long wear, looks great on the skin. I can go on and on! Only downfall is it smells like paint but I love it overall.
kimberly c.
I loved the foundation in the begining. But as I went thru out my day I started to see my zits more and the redness on my face, not sure if that was because I didn't put setting spray , but it was a great foundation
Amanda H.
How can a 5$ foundation be so good?! Wet n wild did it! I wear this stuff all the time and it lasts a good 8 hours! Beautiful for photos. They did an amazing job!!
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
i want to give this 5 stars but i’m very pale and used the porcelain shade and i couldn’t believe how much less coverage it had than the other shades. luckily i’m able to use shell ivory as well and the color match is pretty good ((for summer)) the foundation itself wears beautifully and for a long time! i have re purchased so many times, i love it.
Ashley M.
Rosebud , MO
This foundation is nothing short of five stars! This foundation I apply with a damp beauty blender and I can't even feel it on my skin, it is so light and natural...yet still being a medium coverage foundation! This foundation if set with a good powder lasts all day and looks great under lighting of many different types and there is certainly no flashback!
jun z.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Best foundation from a drugstore.  It's a ton of product.  Full coverage.  Smooth to go on.  Easy to blend.  Does not create creases or stuck on dry patches.  It creates a photo finish like a spray.  It is also relatively healthy.  Would definitely buy again for myself and friends.  So cheap.
Elizabeth M.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I bought this 3 days ago thinking it wasn't my color but I was wrong. It stayed on all day, didn't flake up even when I had the photo focus setting spray along with it. It dries matte so that's a plus for me. It's very buildable for full coverage. I don't even have to use a lot of the foundation. Very little counts. Highly suggest this foundation!!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This foundation is relatively new to me but I LOVE IT! I think this is good for all skin types and it's so easy to apply. It has build able coverage but feels so light on the skin even after I put on two layers. For only $5.99 I seriously believe everyone needs to try this foundation. To me it's a high end look and formula for a drugstore price!
Haleigh G.
Irving, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
Super great formula, saw everyone on YouTube was raving about this product and for a good reason!! This is my daily go-to foundation that has a sort of skin like finish with medium coverage. I bout some for my mom too and she said she loves it lol
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This foundation is one of my top foundations. When I first wore this o couldn't believe how smooth and flawless my skin looked.. it's a medium coverage but evens out ur skin hiding all flaws. It not only looks amazing in pictures but even after an eight hour shift it still looks great and not oily or patchy.its also great for all skin types.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??