BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Delaney M.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I love this foundation! It's medium to full coverage and every time I use it, I get complimented on how good my skin looks. I love the spatula like applicator. I have oily skin with dry patches and it consistently looks nice over my entire face. The only thing I should add is that it smells lightly like paint, I don't mind it but I know others might.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
I really want to love this but it's just meh. I love the way it goes on and blends. The color match was perfect as well. BUT... it smells like literal paint and I could get over it but it rubs off in a few hours. I don't touch my face very often but any little thing will make it vanish. If it were longer lasting, I'd be all for it, especially at that price point.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I'm very impressed with this foundation. I bought it after seeing a bunch of YouTube videos on it, and it didn't disappoint. It's a little runny, and not as full coverage as I normally like. But for the summer, I think it will work out great. It blends really easily and actually has really good staying power, even on my oily skin. And for $5.99? You can't beat that.
Alejandra A.
Jonesboro, Ga
This has got to be my holy grail liquid foundation I am absolutely in love it's super affordable and not too thick with such wonderful coverage with no flash back. I also love how it has a little flat scoop at the end to scoop up the product with its very helpful in ensuring all the product is used and you get every Penny's worth of it. Llooovveee it!
Vicky M.
Dallas, TX
Kinda really loved this foundation and the spatula is very unique. It's long lasting and doesn't cake too much. It's easy to apply because of the spatula. It's definitely matte and I personally love it. I highly recommend it because of the price too
Tara H.
Ashcamp, KY
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I stumbled across this product not expecting much, bc it was only 5.99! I have combination/dry skin and my complexion is very pale. I applied this liquid foundation with a beauty blender and it was flawless! The coverage was medium but build-able! It does seem to set on its own but I find using a translucent powder gives a softer finish! I am in love!
Jordan D.
This foundation is such a bargain and so amazing. Instead of a pump or dropper applicator, it has a spatula which personally I am a fan of. It's a good foundation for all skin types and once you set it, it doesn't budge. With medium to full coverage, it very closely resembles the quality of a luxury foundation for only $5!! Would definitely buy again!
Taylor k.
Saginaw
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This foundation literally saved my life. I've used so many expensive foundations and they either made my face look cakey, worned out looking within a few hours, or still showed some acne spots. This foundation for being so cheap literally is the best. It goes on so smoothly. I never look cakey it just looks like I have clear skin it blends in so well.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
I have oily combination skin. After watching several youtubers rave about this product I went out and got some. First of all... It smells like paint that you use for walls! Secondly, even with primer.. It didn't sink into the skin at all after blending... It just emphasized my pores and blemishes.. I did not like it at all.. But it was very affordable
Krystal K.
The Colony
Extremely affordable and beautiful foundation. It's one of those foundations that you'd describe as "You're skin, but better"! It a natural finish, not full coverage by any means but a nice middleish coverage. It's feels light weight, and wears extremely well! 10/10 would recommend to anybody with any skin type! (They also have a good range of shades!)
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??