BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I absolutely love this foundation. It looks really nice for everyday wear. It dries down and doesn't move all day. I really like this for summer since it's so hot I need something that won't run off my face. The only thing I'm not too fond of is that it dries down sooo quick. You have to work so fast to get it all blended but it's still a great foundation
Gabby G.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really wanted to like this foundation because I've heard so many great things about it, but it didn't work well for me. I didn't like the way it sat on my skin. It didn't seem to blend well, and when my skin became oily, the foundation kind of pooled and separated on top of my skin. Also, I really couldn't get past the smell. It has a very strong chemical scent. It just didn't work well for me.
Jordan B.
Nokomis, IL
This product is one of my holy grails! I tend to reach for drug store brands, and Wet n' Wild has been stepping it up. This foundation is medium-full(ish) coverage with a matte finish and it wears beautifully. It covers most of my fine lines & my pores look smaller. I love love love this foundation and I am a repeat user. Would buy again, especially for $5!
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
For a low end drug store brand, this foundation absolutely does the job. If you are looking for full coverage, you can build it, but medium coverage, this is one I would definitely recommend . The only part I am not toooo fond of is the little spatula attachment ! I prefer a pump or even a little application brush, but the product makes up for that little flaw
Keara M.
Annapolis, MD
I never thought I would love such an inexpensive brand, but boy was I wrong. This foundation has my perfect shade, blends perfectly, and is easy to apply. I wouldn’t call it full coverage or long wearing, but it’s perfect for daytime wear. Does break up around the nose area and chin and I don’t prefer the smell of it, but overall it’s a great drugstore buy.
Kim P.
This foundation is probably one of the most raved about foundations this year! It was all over Youtube & Instagram, so of course. I had to try it! And I was glad I did! It's not the best out there, but my skin looked flawless whenever I use this foundation! No dry patches whatsoever. I apply it better with my hands than using a beauty sponge though.
Alexa E.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This has quickly become one of my favorite foundations. I feel like there is a great shade range and many people can choose their shade for this foundation. I love the matte finish and the full coverage of this foundation. I have several shades to match when I’m tan and when I am not. I will continue to purchase this foundation until it is no longer available.
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
Holy Moly...I would never have guessed to much amazing could be priced at such a bargain!! I absolutely LOOOOVE this product. It has lighter coverage but evens out my skin tone and doesn't sink into creases or fine lines. Photographs well...as this is now a part of my makeup kit for clients and myself. Wonderful product!!! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
chrys j.
I did not think I would like this because I love full coverage in one coat. But, I really like this foundation! I used the color Dessert Beige and it matched my skin extremely well! I went on very smoothly and melted into my skin. it is very moisturizing on my very dry skin and I love how light it feels. I would definitely use a good setting spray with it to make it sweat proof, but it is great!!!
Tara H.
Ashcamp, KY
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I stumbled across this product not expecting much, bc it was only 5.99! I have combination/dry skin and my complexion is very pale. I applied this liquid foundation with a beauty blender and it was flawless! The coverage was medium but build-able! It does seem to set on its own but I find using a translucent powder gives a softer finish! I am in love!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??