BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
This is a great everyday foundation for me! I love it because it's only $6, it has great medium coverage, and it's natural looking (not too dewy, but not too matte either.) It just makes my skin look better without looking cakey. Plus the 20 shade range and the labeling is great because on the front of the bottle it listed the skin tone and undertone (mine is Shell Ivory: Fair Neutral.) Highly recommend it!
Benny C.
Carbondale, PA
Very nice and has a great coverage and it's great for dry or oily skin and no cons here I also love the applicator so great for easy quick school makeup look ans it's a satin finish for me btw. If you want that #nofilter flawless look pair it with the pressed powder!
Ashley T.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
What can I say!! it works good and blends well into my skin. some people say it doesn't work but I honestly love it and hope others give it another try. it gives really good coverage. good buy trusts me. I recommend everyone to buy it. if you don't you're missing out.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Such a good foundation! Feels very lightweight on the skin and holds up very well to my oily skin. The coverage is pretty build able and it's so inexpensive. Would 100% recommend to people, I think it would work for all skin types. Perfect foundation to use every day.
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
I like the coverage of this foundation and I like the wear of it (about 7 hours for me with setting powder and setting spray) it tends to break up most around my nose. The smell though it horrid. It smells like paint. It has pretty good coverage. The shade range isn't very good either. Overall I like it and use it, and it's a great deal for $6 but there's room for improvement.
cindy k.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This DOES photo really well, stays on relatively long- not an ALL day foundation in my opinion. It makes my skin look very smooth, but its scent is quite strong. It dissipates once you're done applying your makeup, but if you're sensitive to smells, I would stay away.
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is an amazing foundation for $6. My skin looks photoshopped! You can barely see any pores or fine lines and I find a wears for a really long time. I have combination skin and I've noticed it works when I'm oily or dry! Can't rave about this enough. Picked up another shade for winter as well!
Hana C.
San Diego, CA
I just tried the new Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation. I am wearing the shade 372C Desert Beige. This foundation is really amazing, especially considering it's only $5. It's a medium coverage, natural finish foundation. I prefer something more matte, but I still really like the finish. In my opinion, it is better applied with a beauty blender. It's absolutely a must try!
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is amazing! I have oily skin and large pores, and this foundation works wonders for me. It's long lasting, and looks great in photos. The price point is amazing, and though the applicator is a little odd, it really keeps you from wasting any product. This is my new holy grail!
Ashlee  H.
Owings , MD
Omg favorite foundation of all time!! I can't believe the price! It's very build-able coverage & doesn't cake on my skin. Good for combination skin. I've already repurchased in other shades! I tell everyone how much I love this foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??