BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Grace H.
Chickasha, OK
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Love the finish of this foundation. I hardly have to set it with powder. It's a very light weight feel too which is fantastic. Coverage is definitely build able. I do sometimes have a problem with the color oxidizing strangely but that's only if I apply powder too soon after I put it on. Absolutely one of my favorite foundations, not to mention the fact that it's super affordable!
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
This foundation is awesome for under $5! Went on smooth and creamy and just the right color. It's stayed put all day and gave me a great even tone all over my face and neck. Wasn't oily or dry . Frankly , im shocked how much I like this foundation !
Christine I.
Waipahu, HI
This foundation is picture perfect (as it claim to be). It is lightweight yet it has a fair coverage! It covers all of my blemishes and I think it will be good to all skins! (combination, oily or dry). I'm almost @ the bottom of my foundation, will definitely buy again!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This is one of my top drugstore foundations. It’s super affordable and has many shades available. I have larges pores and texture and this foundation covers well and doesn’t accentuate any of it. It’s also great for photos as there is no flashback. It highly recommend this!
Jennifer G.
Oh my gosh you guys, this is so good! The smell could be a little better. It smells a little bit like wall spackle. But I don't care, it is so awesome. It glides on, daubs on and it stays on for quite a while. I work a 8-10 hr shift; I sweat a lot and it still has good coverage when I'm done. I still look flawless and I'm confident enough to go out to eat afterword. Awesome!

Jenn
Maria C.
El Paso, TX
I have been trying this foundation out for 2 weeks already and let me tell you that I absolutely fell in love with it. It is the perfect drugstore foundation. I always struggle to find my perfect color match but I have finally found the perfect foundation for my skin. It is long lasting, and has a slightly dewy finish, perfect for the summer! I will totally keep buying this product!❤️
Emily R.
Sitka
I've been using this foundation for a few months now, and I am still amazed at how well it lasts throughout the day. It does not oxidize much, and it is so lightweight that you barely feel like you have any foundation on at all. It layers well on top of pore-filling primers, and powders go on well over this product. I apply it with a beauty blender and get a great finish every time.
Dora L.
Brownsville, TX
I have shade soft beige which was a good enough match. It's definitely a matte foundation and works great on my combination skin. It's med to full coverage and it's my go to foundation if I really want a full glam makeup look. Unfortunately it is not an everyday makeup for me personally as it broke me out but I will still grab it on occasion because it really looks amazing on :)
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Such a good foundation! Feels very lightweight on the skin and holds up very well to my oily skin. The coverage is pretty build able and it's so inexpensive. Would 100% recommend to people, I think it would work for all skin types. Perfect foundation to use every day.
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
I like the coverage of this foundation and I like the wear of it (about 7 hours for me with setting powder and setting spray) it tends to break up most around my nose. The smell though it horrid. It smells like paint. It has pretty good coverage. The shade range isn't very good either. Overall I like it and use it, and it's a great deal for $6 but there's room for improvement.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?