BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Savannah W.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I bought this the other day after seeing it recommended in a few beauty groups I'm in and I just tried it this morning. I loved the applicator; I have oily skin and try to avoid touching my face as much as possible, so this was a high point. The coverage is decent for a drugstore foundation, however, it would start to wear off whenever I tried to powder my face. I would probably suggest this foundation for those who don't have oily skin.
Hanna C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Very good foundation. Good coverage, I'd say medium but buildable. Good staying power, at least 8 hours or more for me. I like the packaging, the spatula was nice. It has a slight scent to it, which I'm not a huge fan of but other than that, it's good. If purchase it again!
Billie  P.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Wow! Such a cheap product and such high end quality (in my opinion of course) I would consider this a medium coverage foundation, that I might add feels great on the skin! I believe you could definitely build it up to a full coverage if needed though! The only issue I've had with it was a little bit of oxidizing, and a little bit of oily-ness which is more than likely due to my primer lol
carolyn p.
Ridgewood, NY
I absolutely love this foundation! The price point is great. Very affordable for anyone. It has medium coverage for me. It is very dewy so I like to set it with a powder. I would definitely buy it again it has become my go to Foundation for when I am filming. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
This is a fantastic foundation! It is nice because I think it would honestly work with any skin type. It is medium to full coverage. It lasts all day and it doesn't emphasize any of my fine lines. Plus, you seriously can't beat the price. It doesn't smell great but once you blend it in you can't smell it anymore. It's one of my go-to foundations at the moment. I would highly recommend it!
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
I was so excited to try out this foundation. It was very hyped up and very inexpensive. However I am sad to say this foundation did not work out for me. It sat on top of my skin, accentuated all my dry patches and fine lines, it made my skin look very unflattering. Very disappointed.
Ingrid C.
bay shore, NY
Review for: Caramel more...
Favorite drugstore product! no flashback and always leaves my skin looking dewy and fresh, but not oily. The coverage is amazing while still maintaining a fresh look, pairs amazing with the wet n wild contour stick. For $4-$6 i'd recommend this to everybody!
Johannah R.
Love love love this foundation. Right now i have three foundations I use, Too Faced, Becca and this one, and by far this is my favorite. I wouldn't change one thing about it ( well maybe the paint smell but it goes away fast). I have acne prone and oily skin and even in the Summer months it covers and wears like a dream. My blushes and highlight always last to the end of the night with this foundation. And I always get complements on my skin with if .
Madison B.
Hennepin
This foundation is amazing. I had high standards with it to begin with because it was all over YouTube. I would compare it to born this way by two faced. It's very skin like and you can choose the coverage depending on how much you apply. I would say it goes up to a high medium coverage. They have a lot of shade selections as well which is great considering they are a cheap drugstore brand.
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
Full coverage! I love how extremely long wearing this is. It doesn't feel heavy but it doesn't feel weightless. I can tell that I'm wearing this but it's not uncomfortable. It sets beautifully with the matching powders they released. Because I do have sensitive skin it does make my breakouts flare up a little but my skin is SUPER finicky and I don't think others will have this problem.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??