BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Adriana P.
Can't beat the price, color selection, buildable coverage, applicator, and ability to mix with other foundations. If you have a mixed skin tone or have very fair or very dark skin color I recommend purchasing to mix with whatever foundations you have. Doesn't change the foundation you're mixing it with in formula but will help lighten it darken the color. Goes great with foundation drops too!
Landon O.
Louisiana
When I first started doing makeup this was my first ever foundation, this is a very good foundation for beginners it is affordable and very good quality, it is long lasting and I suggested this to anyone who is starting at makeup.
Georgeanne T.
I could give this five stars just for the fact that after years of searching I've discovered a foundation that is actually my color! Hardly any makeup brands include a really light cool-toned shade but Wet N Wild gets it with Rose Ivory! No more yellow face foundations for me. Also, it goes on so smooth and wears weightlessly without emphasizing my dry skin. And it's only $4.68 at Walmart. You really can't lose with this one.
jennifer p.
I really like this foundation. The only problem with the foundation is that it doesn't really go with oily skin. You need to really set the foundation or else your skin will look really oily and muddy but besides that I kinda like the product and for those who have normal skin it's worth the price
Naomi S.
This foundation is simply amazing! I've tried so many foundations high-end and drugstore and this one is still in my top three.

It offers medium build able coverage and looks great outdoors as well as indoors. The Golden Beige shade is a perfect match for me! For a drugstore foundation (especially at this price point), the shade selection is impressive!

Can't say enough great things about this!
Amy T.
Frankfort, KY
Both the price and packaging for this is new wet next wild photo focus foundation is great. The foundation gives me a accurate medium coverage, drying semi-sextile matte. The applicator is nice and easy to get the product out. The only problem I have with this foundation o its chemical smell. Other than that, it's a great foundation for every one of the try, especially with its current price.
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I love this foundation I just got my hands on them.. Its a dupe to thr milani 2 in 1 foundation but that is just my opinion... It gives me a nice dewy finish... I love it. it is very easy to apply and it a light weight foundation. I will definitely buy it again. great foundation.
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
There is so much hype about this foundation. I was so pumped to try it. Initially I was in love. It blends easily and has a nice matte finish. There is a paint smell, which is a little off putting, but it goes away quickly. But, as the day went on, it started setting into all of my fine lines and breaking up around my nose. I've tried different setting sprays and powders, but this always happens.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
This is a fantastic foundation! It is nice because I think it would honestly work with any skin type. It is medium to full coverage. It lasts all day and it doesn't emphasize any of my fine lines. Plus, you seriously can't beat the price. It doesn't smell great but once you blend it in you can't smell it anymore. It's one of my go-to foundations at the moment. I would highly recommend it!
Alicia C.
Jacksonville, NC
I have mixed feelings on this one.  At first I loved it, and I suppose I still do, but it's a little too drying for my skin.  It goes on fine, but by the end of the day I find that it has clung on to my dry patches and it looks a little cakey in those areas.  I think it would be a great foundation for oily skin types, and might also be a nice foundation for even dry skin tones once it gets warmer and there's more moisture in the air.  I do find that it goes on smoothly, a little goes a long way, and it does look great in phoots.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??