BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Taylor F.
Highland, MI
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I bought this foundation because..why not? It was like 5 dollars, nothing I will miss too much if I didn't like this foundation. This foundation applies like a charm with the handy applicator, blends so easily it's unreal, has such a beautiful finish, sets itself AND lasts all day. It's pretty medium to full coverage and is definitely buildable. It doesn't dry out my skin or get oily throughout the day. I absolutely love this foundation and would recommend to everyone, not just people who are on a budget!!
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Review for: Cream Beige, Golden Beige, Classic Beige, Buff Bisque more...
This reminds us so much of the Urban Decay All Nigher foundation that we love! But there is NO flashback in pictures! This foundation leaves a wonderful matte finish with buildable full coverage. It's not waterproof like the UD foundation, but with the wet n wild setting spray pictured here, it boosts the coverage to last 8+ hours!!! They have a wide range of colors for neutral, warm and cool tones. And you can't beat the price!! It ranges from $5-7 depending on the store.
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
This is a new found LOVE of mine!! This foundation is not only very affordable but it is great!! The foundation goes on matte but is so very creamy and moisturizing. It looks good all day! I wear the shade Shell Ivory. I would definitely recommend! I feel like Wet N Wild has really been improving their products but still keeping the incredible prices! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Marina A.
Full Coverage Foundation!!! Love this formula but it's a little wet and you have to let it stick onto skin! Also smells a little bit like paint! Overall the formula is super lightweight and is very affordable !
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I was told to try out Wet N Wild 's Photo Focus Foundation by a friend that uses it. I am already not a big fan of Wet N Wild. So, I really wasn't big on giving it a try. I went online and looked up reviews on it. I heard nothing but good stuff about it. I went to store and got it. They had just the right color for but the streakiness of it and the coverage sucks. I should have stuck with my gut. Now, I'm not saying this foundation is bad for everyone. Its just not for me.
Gladys N.
I've tried this Foundation 3 times and I'm not too amazed about it for the following reasons.. it's tacky, the shades aren't the best, I thought I found the perfect shade but after a while i felt like it had a too yellow undertone (Shade: Cream Beige). I also had next closest shade to it which was Golden Beige and that one seemed too dark for my skin. Maybe if I were to mix them it will create the perfect shade but, yeah. On the bright side it definitely is Full Coverage, it did a great job covering blemishes and acne. If it weren't for the other stuff this would have been my favorite drugstore foundation since it's super affordable.
Jamillet C.
I recommend so good for a drug store product it's one of the best hands down. If you are in a budget and need a foundation go buy this it's really cheap and affordable.
Eli B.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is easily my favorite drugstore foundation! I heard people say this is a dupe for Urban Decay Naked Foundation, which used to be my favorite, and I actually like this more! I don't love the packaging, but the foundation gives great coverage and looks natural, lasts well throughout the day and you seriously can not beat the price! I have combination/oily skin. I will continue using this foundation and I can't imagine finding one so cheap I like more than this.
Paula V.
Hanford, CA
This is a great foundation and its unbelievable how cheap it is. I honesty don't care about flashback but i was in need of a affordable foundation that lasted on my skin. I have combination skin with melasma and hyper-pigmentation. This foundation covers a decent amount. Its not full coverage by any means but i wasn't looking for that either. It wears throughout the day amazingly well. My only issue is that i couldn't find a good shade match but even so i still wear it.
Juli M.
I am really loving this foundation. It's crazy to believe that such a good foundation is so inexpensive. It has a good amount of shades, and it's doesn't flash back in photography. The finish is a natural finish so I think it can work for many skin types if you use a primer for your needs. It's looks STUNNING on the skin. The coverage is medium but you can build it up. I really suggest picking it up! And if for some reason it doesn't work for you its inexpensive so you wouldn't be throwing away too much money.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?