BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kelsey J.
I wanted to love this foundation so much especially for the price, but the liquid itself isn't super full coverage but if it's paired with the powder foundation, it turns out beautiful and then it is full coverage! I'm slowly loving it, the more I pair it with the right setting spray! I will say that I have been reaching for it almost every day. The bottle it huge and I love the applicator! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Darby S.
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation for the amazing price point and it's mattifying & blurring formula. It's acts like a high end foundation for a near flawless finish! It does dry fast so blend immediately or you could have a cake appearance. It has a wide shade selection for a drugstore brand. This does meet it's claims in my opinion. I love how it's hides imperfections and give a even natural matte finish! Will repurchase in the future!
Tasha F.
PENDLETON, OR
This foundation is a medium to full coverage so don't let the watery formula fool you. It feels very light weight and it is very buildable. I took away 1 star because of the strongly "paint-like" scent and because it tends to cling to any dry patches I might have. For the most part I have oily skin and this foundation has a 6-8 hour wear time for me, which is pretty good. Overall I like this product, especially, for the price and I would repurchase again.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I have been eyeing this foundation for a while and I finally decided to try it, and I'm glad I did. For only $5 this product is really good medium to full coverage, blends out easy, and has a great shade range. It doesn't claim to control oil, but it kept me comfortably matte for about 7 hours and then I started to get oily in my tzone, but I didn't get super oily. So overall I would repurchase, really good for the price.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
My favorite drug store foundation at the moment. I am highly satisfied with this foundation. The applicator stick that it comes with is very convenient. The coverage is also nice and in photos my skin looks amazing. You cannot beat the price on this foundation. I will rebuy this 100%. It is nice to find a drugstore foundation that works so well for me especially at such a great price. Go and give this product a try if you have no already!
Deryshelle C.
Lynchburg, VA
Omg the drugstore makeup has been stepping up their game! This foundation gives off a bit of a nice natural-matte finish and is good for almost all skin types, in my opinion, when used with a good primer. Definitely a medium coverage foundation but can be built on. I have oily skin and using this with good setting powder does keep it in place, would highly recommend this you need a fix but can't get to Sephora or Ulta.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
So I decided to give it a try since I normal only like high end foundation and this one was ok to use,it was nice using a beauty blender and make sure to always lotion dry then face primer I always do.i also mix a little bb for dryer cheek days because it can cling to some dryer spots on the cheek if you don't. Other wise it is a top drug store liquid foundation.
Le B.
Alta Loma, CA
This is one of my favorite foundations. I usually like a light or medium coverage so this is great in that area. It can be matte when I apply with my hands and if I want a more demi matte or satin finish I use a sponge. For me it stays on pretty long even when I'm sweating from a hot day. I don't usually have on foundation longer than 6 hrs. Unfortunately, if I wear this for a couple days in a row I will get pimples.
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I've only used this foundation a couple of times, and I will say, the coverage is great. It's a medium coverage foundation, but it has a buildable formula. My skin is really dry, so I would have loved a more hydrating formula. After I put it on, laid down concealer, and started to set my face, it got really cakey. I'm not sure if it was the powder I was using or the foundation, but my skin felt cakey and thick. I need to test it out some more.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
Love the packaging - I don't know how Wet N Wild did it while maintaining such a low price point but I'm very impressed. It's super blend-able and has a good color selection, but it feels sticky on the face, patches up sometimes, seems to make my favorite drugstore concealer (maybelline age rewind) crease up a bit, and I wish it was a pump applicator rather than the "paddle" applicator. Overall, because of the price point, I will buy again
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??