BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Caitlin G.
Shawneetown
I love this foundation so much. It blends great and has a satin to matte finish. I love the applicator. They are cruelty free. However it does dry down fast so be careful with that. The packaging is very nice and sleek.
Brittany R.
I love this foundation. It's inexpensive, there's a large shade range and the coverage is amazing. I would definitely consider it full coverage when applied with a brush and buildable with a sponge. I really have no complaints but it does have a little bit of a strong smell the first few times you use it.
Kelsey J.
I wanted to love this foundation so much especially for the price, but the liquid itself isn't super full coverage but if it's paired with the powder foundation, it turns out beautiful and then it is full coverage! I'm slowly loving it, the more I pair it with the right setting spray! I will say that I have been reaching for it almost every day. The bottle it huge and I love the applicator! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Emily W.
Princeton , NJ
This is a good foundation if you're looking for something sheer. The coverage isn't great, and it's not buildable. However, it wears very comfortably on the skin (I have dry skin) and has pretty great longevity. Definitely a very good foundation for such a low price. I would watch out with shade selection though, because the color in bottles is a little deceiving. This product definitely oxidizes quite a bit on the skin.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
The packing is beautiful and feels expensive. I was excited about this foundation but honestly it's not what I thought it was going to be. It's not full coverage, even if I layered it a couple of times I could clearly see my acne scars. It blends nicely and feels light weight on my skin. It's a nice every day foundation with a light to medium coverage. I don't think this foundation is perfect for photos if you have problematic skin and acne scars.
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is my new favorite foundation. I literally cannot write enough about how great and fantastic this foundation is. It's like 5$ at CVS. I thought about how cheap it was, it wasn't going to stay on all day, I was wrong because it wears just like my Urban Decay foundation does. The only con if I had to say one is that it does take a lot of foundation to use from this bottle, but that's okay because it's so cheap and wonderful!
Darby S.
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation for the amazing price point and it's mattifying & blurring formula. It's acts like a high end foundation for a near flawless finish! It does dry fast so blend immediately or you could have a cake appearance. It has a wide shade selection for a drugstore brand. This does meet it's claims in my opinion. I love how it's hides imperfections and give a even natural matte finish! Will repurchase in the future!
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I have been eyeing this foundation for a while and I finally decided to try it, and I'm glad I did. For only $5 this product is really good medium to full coverage, blends out easy, and has a great shade range. It doesn't claim to control oil, but it kept me comfortably matte for about 7 hours and then I started to get oily in my tzone, but I didn't get super oily. So overall I would repurchase, really good for the price.
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I've only used this foundation a couple of times, and I will say, the coverage is great. It's a medium coverage foundation, but it has a buildable formula. My skin is really dry, so I would have loved a more hydrating formula. After I put it on, laid down concealer, and started to set my face, it got really cakey. I'm not sure if it was the powder I was using or the foundation, but my skin felt cakey and thick. I need to test it out some more.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
Love the packaging - I don't know how Wet N Wild did it while maintaining such a low price point but I'm very impressed. It's super blend-able and has a good color selection, but it feels sticky on the face, patches up sometimes, seems to make my favorite drugstore concealer (maybelline age rewind) crease up a bit, and I wish it was a pump applicator rather than the "paddle" applicator. Overall, because of the price point, I will buy again
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??