BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Valerie D.
This foundation is absolutely incredible. It had a lot of hype all over social media and after buying it myself i understand why. It has amazing coverage; i would say medium to full. It blends out beautifully on the skin. I have very dry skin and at first I was very worried about the finish since it looked very matte, but throughout the say I seemed to love it more and more. For the price of this foundation, it is absolutely amazing.
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love love love this foundation! One of the best drugstore foundations I've ever tried! It feels light weight but the coverage is medium to full. You can get completely coverage by building up the foundation layer by layer. The finish on the skin isn't matte, it's more of a semi-matte but also has that healthy sheen look to it which is what makes it so beautiful. The applicator is a small little spatula that's easy to use & out on the face.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
When I first heard of this foundation I wasn't all hyped up I have extremely oily skin and wet n wild has never really worked for my skin. This foundation is a game changer! This foundation goes on so smooth and it doesn't settle in my pores. I would definitely suggest setting this foundation with a powder to keep oil from showing through. I highly recommend this product!!!
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
I can't believe this is a wet n wild product. I know high end makeup that is not as good as thus foundation. The price is under 5 bucks. And it has a beautiful finish. I even combined 4 different high end powders that worked amazing with this foundation. I really love it. And I'm a high end foundation snob. La Mer and Estée is my go to. Soooo. I really like mixing it with other foundation for a different finish too. I can't at enough. I love it.
Nageen D.
Friendswood, TX
I absolutely love this foundation!! I have very very oily skin and I never trust drug store foundations but a YouTube blogger I follow (Casey holmes) who also has super oily skin recommended it and it's only 5$ so I figured why not. And let me tell you not only is this amazing for the price but it's amazing in general!! A must buy and you don't lose much if you don't like it (which is not likely) wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Chrissy D.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This is a great affordable foundation. You cannot beat the price. This is a medium coverage foundation. I like that the applicator is a paddle, makes it easy to spread the product. It definitely has a paint smell to it. However, the coverage is nice so I don’t mind at all. I love how affordable it is! Lots of shades too!
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This is a really nice foundation! It is medium coverage but very easily buildable. I apply it with a beauty blender because I prefer a more sheered out natural looking coverage. I have dry skin as well and found that this did not cling onto any dry patches. It lasted all day and paired well with all of the other products I used on top. For $5 it is a no brainer!
Nathaniel E.
The best drugstore foundation, hands down. It gives beautiful satin-matte medium to full coverage. I think it would be great for all skin types. And the shade range is fantastic, if you go online. It may look underwhelming in-store, but if you go online, you can see that they have a fantastic shade range right out of the gates with this foundation. The only thing that's iffy is the smell. It smells like gluey paint, so be careful of that.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
I'm not all aboard the hype train for this foundation. It did not work for me at all. It seeped into my pores, faded out quickly, separated on my nose, looked cakey, and was SO drying ( I have oily skin).

Spend your $5.00 on another foundation, because this isn't even worth 1.50. Their coverall foundation is MUCH nicer.
Bridgitte S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful foundation especially for the price!! When I initially bought this I will admit it didn't last very long on my skin but I decided to give it another chance and I don't regret it!! It has a beautiful finish and lasts longer than some of my higher end foundations. The smell is unpleasant but I'm willing to look past it for the results. It does break me out but I still think it's worth it since it covers my breakouts anyways.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??