BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Danielle C.
This is a really good drug store option! If you're looking for a nice medium coverage foundation with tons of shades to chose from you will love this. I have combination skin and this works great on the dry and oily parts of my face. Doesn't accentuate anything or get too oily. Nice price point too!
Andrea B.
Cincinnati, OH
I picked the wrong shade for me (soft ivory, wayyyy too light). I still tried it and it looked very streaky and patchy on my face with a brush, but seemed to work better with a sponge. I think the formula will be a bit better with a darker shade and one that matches my skin tone better. The formula seems to be okay, but the scent smells something similar to actually house paint. It goes away eventually, but very strong when coming out of the bottle.
Nicole B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Amazing product!! I've been wearing this foundation for about a month now and there's not enough good words for me to say. It's definitely comparable to a high end product. I get so many compliments on my skin every time I wear it. It's easy to blend out and the color range is superb. I would say that the coverage is medium but it can be built up to full. I gave it 4 rather than 5 because it has a paint smell which I am not a big fan of and the spatula applicator is a bit strange. But overall I love this foundation!!
Heather H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Awesome color selection! So many shades that there's actually one for every tone of skin! The spatula-type applicator is nice and easy to use. This foundation gives a medium coverage. The only thing I don't like about it is that if I put too much on accident, it kind of breaks down on my cheeks and exaggerates the pores on my nose. So I wouldn't say that it builds well, but a regular layer of it on the face is great and the finish is nice and natural, too.
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles, CA
Possibly my most favorite drug store foundation. This was a tie with Maybelline Fit Me foundation but the coverage of this one is better and they're cruelty free so that is a big plus for me! This pairs so perfectly with the powder photofocus, as well. They have a good selection of shades to match any skin tone. I purchased it online and their customer service was great and the orocessing didnt take too long. It was easy. Love this foundation!!
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
I found this did not work well with my oily skin. I have to set every inch of my face and it still starts melts off after a few hours. At first when I apply it I think it looks beautiful and flawless, but it does not last on my skin. I did try to use with different primers and application techniques. This is a no go for me
Aubrey L.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Golden Beige, Classic Beige more...
I have oily skin & am always looking to try new makeup products. this inexpensive drug store foundation has been added to my makeup collection in various shades. Would recommend to anyone on a budget or anyone looking to have a medium/full coverage foundation that won't break your budget. Love the applicator as well.
Holly A.
Whitewater, KS
This foundation was semi disappointing for me, I was not a fan of the shade range. Never the less I did buy a shade and it applied nicely at first but I see that over the day it tends to cling to dry patches and fade from my face. It also seemed to separate in my oily areas.  I do like the applicator of this product vs the open bottle and it is okay for the price but I feel like I will be sticking to my higher end foundation for now.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This is a really nice foundation! It is medium coverage but very easily buildable. I apply it with a beauty blender because I prefer a more sheered out natural looking coverage. I have dry skin as well and found that this did not cling onto any dry patches. It lasted all day and paired well with all of the other products I used on top. For $5 it is a no brainer!
Nathaniel E.
The best drugstore foundation, hands down. It gives beautiful satin-matte medium to full coverage. I think it would be great for all skin types. And the shade range is fantastic, if you go online. It may look underwhelming in-store, but if you go online, you can see that they have a fantastic shade range right out of the gates with this foundation. The only thing that's iffy is the smell. It smells like gluey paint, so be careful of that.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??